Do good parents sometimes have to spank their children?

• I say yes

Spanking your children may make them afraid, but they probably won't do it again. They will get hurt, but it's not abusive. I got spanked when I was young and I would never do any trouble again. That is my reason now I will say good good good good bye.😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

• I say yes

• No, good parents do not have to spank their children.

No, good parents do not have to spank their children. Children can sometimes get out of hand but if they are raised correctly they should understand the parents rules and discipline for such. If you have to spank a child for something that it did wrong then your relationship with your child is very messed up. Even the most not-so-perfect parents should be taught how to discipline without the use of physical violence.

• Good parents set a good example.

Children need discipline and need guidance, but violence only creates bigger problems. Your children need to learn to respect you from an early age not because they are afraid to do otherwise, but because it is the right thing to do. Young children usually try their best to please their parents. If you give your children respect, you will get respect back. Set high expectations, and your children will meet them.