• Good students will make good workers.

Good Students are taught discipline and respect. They are hard workers, proven by their grades, thus, they would be excellent in the work force. A slovenly, disrespectful person would carry that persona into the working world. I for one would never hire someone who did poorly in school because I would not trust in to do a good job.

• Good students will make good workers.

• It would stand to reason.

It would stand to reason that the qualities that make a student successful (discipline, self motivation, commitment) would translate into making a person a good worker, but I can also see where that might not be a hard and fast truth. Studying is one thing, but working is practical, and sometimes people who are so extremely organized, as it takes to be a good student, have trouble putting their energy into practical matters because studying is something one can easily control, and the real world is not.

• Yes, students are a good fit.

Students are groomed to follow instructions, meet deadlines, work well with others and forced to think analytically. This kind of training allows students to become excellent workers who understand what needs to get done to accomplish various tasks or goals. If an employer needs a job well done within a time frame, a student is a good fit to get it done according to their specifications; akin to doing a homework assignment.