• Get these guns off the streets

If all the big cities in the world would make a day, or more to offer their citizens some kind of incentive for turning in weapons, no questions asked there would be less children killed. If you give the people a 5-10$ gift visa gift card more younger teens would love to get some extra cash especially if they were no consequences. Less guns, Less deaths!

• No, I believe that gun buybacks do not work.

I believe that gun buybacks do not work. It might be a temporary solution for someone wanting to sell their gun to fulfill an immediate need. People feel strongly that owning a gun is their constitutional right. Guns are important for sport, food (hunting), or protection. So, if people truly want to own guns, they will own them.

• No, gun buybacks do not always work.

Criminals are not going to give up all of their guns for cash. There will be some people turn them in but most people will be scared they will be recognized or end up being charged with having the gun. Even if they turn a gun in, they will find a way to get another gun if they really want one. Gun buybacks are a temporary fix, not long term.