• Yes I do

They do look very pretty, and it just makes them look good. It's how we see them now. Were all used to their beauty from makeup now, so I think thats why.

I need more words . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..

• Of Course! !

They just look very beautiful and stunning! And I agree with acmanjr, because we always see girls with makeup and it's just common now days. If they look pretty then yes. But if they have makeup but they do not good looking, then maybe they still are pretty? I don't know but people go for personality too.

• Yes and no

Mostly yes because that is all a guy sees on tv anymore is women with makeup on, but if a guy really likes a girl he sees past the makeup and may not like when the girl he likes wears makeup. Well at least this is how I see things.

• No, women are beautiful without makeup.

Guys, we have to stop with the crap about loving women with makeup. Yes, they do look nice, however, it shouldn't matter for them to be painted up with colours in order for us to like them. We need to love them for who they are and not whats on their face! Like, they like our faces for what they are (and we don't wear makeup).