• Men Include Me More

From my personal experience, women are more cliquish and have rarely treated me as one of them. Also, I have been met with blatant jealousy from other women, who have told me I am “prettier, smarter, and luckier” than them and “get all the guys,” and I hate that. I want to be seen as an equal, and am in no way trying to compete. I miss having good female friends, but it seems that they get so jealous. That’s why I have more guy friends. My guy friends have always included me and treated me like one of them. Plus, they’ve been there for me more. Thus, I think that guy friends are better, but again, that’s my personal experience.

• Men are more willing to die for their friends

Men have been conditioned to fight for their people for thousands of years. The potential of loyalty you get from men is unmatched. Women are in general more insecure, and they gossip, and ruin friendships because of it. Men will tell you straight if they have a problem which leads to less drama. I've seen men literally fight each other, but the next week they're cool. Men are also funnier in general. Also when a woman gets married it's harder to stay friends with them. But a friendship with a man has a higher chance of being long term.

• Girls Stab You Behind The Back

Personally I don't like drama. Especially drama that shouldnt have existed in the first place. Girls interpret things wrong too. Guys, they can laugh it off. Personally I think everyone needs a guy best friend. Especially a gay guy best friend. I know I do. Highly recommend getting one, asap.

• Guy's make Better friends than girls

Girlfriends can be really judgmental. But with guys, they just dont care as much, or even at all really. If you accidentally burp really loud dafter downing a can of coke in 30 seconds, your guy friend wont go 'ew' like most girls would. (Oh, and the girl would probably have something to say about you downing the can of coke too.) Another reason why guy's are better friends than girls is because the competition aspect of the friendship is non-existent (that is, if its a guy-girl friendship). You don't compete to see who has better shoes,or who went where. You just hang out.

• It all depends on the person you are.

I think it depend on the person you are. If you don't want to get involved with drama and you like to be more active them gossip all day. Then guys. If you like gossiping and shopping, then girls. The only problem with guys is that you can't connect with them, as you could connect with a girl.

• Guys are better friends

OK i am i girl, I'm not a boy lover person, but boys are better friends than girl because girls always getmad and start drama, then yyou tellthem ssomething it goes to every one, tell a guy somethinghe tells you the right nnothing and keeps it, and boys are more active and fun

• Guys make better friends

Guys are very trusting and all girls do is bitch and moan about anything and everything,guys act better and they can keep a friendship and girls lose friends everyday because of a dress they may own,girls can be very fucked up and they get way too emotional if you tell them what they do not wanna hear,fuck them.

• Guys make better friends

• Guyz are better

I am a guy but wht i am saying was told ny my sister.Boyz are bettr in keeping the frndship. They dont judge much. Not all men are realibale.. But when it is about frndship.. They all act same.. Mens are more protective. And if u talk about frndship between two or more guyz.. Its the best frndship. Girls bitch out their frnds.. Boys also do the same..In front of their frnds..But at the back they always say. "He/she is my best mate".

• Girl are better

I'm not a girl, but I know that girl are better making friends than boys. Think about it, some boys are nice but most are mean, girls most are nice,caring, and sharing. Only like 20% of the girls are mean, so girl are better making friends than boys, so come on boys we don't have hate girls, just because they are not boys.

• Skfvbwofoaufoqho qijqp wdpq

Yqwo qo8 eq qo q o q q eq eqo wq e q eo qe oqeo oq e o qeo qe eo qe oq q e qe e q q eq e qoo qe qoe qe qoeq o qo eoqioo aoa 8uaoausdo asd a doasduiadisa da s sd ao da a

• Skfvbwofoaufoqho qijqp wdpq

• Girl are better

• Girl are better

• Girl are better

• Girl are better

• I have friends on both sides

I am not a girl, just saying that I have friends that are from both genders. In fact, I have more friends that are female than friends that are male! Basically, girls aren't what you think. In my experience, my female friends don't care how I dress, and I'm not that popular. Yet, they are still happy hanging around me.

• Guys make different friends than girls.

Girls and guys are inherently different in the way in which they think and behave. Girls tend to be more critical and emotional. They also tend to be more detail oriented. Guys tend to be more "big picture" type of people, are more accepting of others' shortcomings and are more careful about exhibiting emotion. For girls who tend toward those qualities displayed by guys, guys may make better friends. But that does not mean that guys make better friends for everyone.