• It all depends on the person you are.

I think it depend on the person you are. If you don't want to get involved with drama and you like to be more active them gossip all day. Then guys. If you like gossiping and shopping, then girls. The only problem with guys is that you can't connect with them, as you could connect with a girl.

• Guys are better friends

OK i am i girl, I'm not a boy lover person, but boys are better friends than girl because girls always getmad and start drama, then yyou tellthem ssomething it goes to every one, tell a guy somethinghe tells you the right nnothing and keeps it, and boys are more active and fun

• Guys make better friends

Guys are very trusting and all girls do is bitch and moan about anything and everything,guys act better and they can keep a friendship and girls lose friends everyday because of a dress they may own,girls can be very fucked up and they get way too emotional if you tell them what they do not wanna hear,fuck them.

• Guys make better friends

• Guyz are better

I am a guy but wht i am saying was told ny my sister.Boyz are bettr in keeping the frndship. They dont judge much. Not all men are realibale.. But when it is about frndship.. They all act same.. Mens are more protective. And if u talk about frndship between two or more guyz.. Its the best frndship. Girls bitch out their frnds.. Boys also do the same..In front of their frnds..But at the back they always say. "He/she is my best mate".

• Girl are better

I'm not a girl, but I know that girl are better making friends than boys. Think about it, some boys are nice but most are mean, girls most are nice,caring, and sharing. Only like 20% of the girls are mean, so girl are better making friends than boys, so come on boys we don't have hate girls, just because they are not boys.

• Girls r bitches

Girls r bitches. They just bitch and bitch and bitch and bitch and bitch and bitch and bitch and bitch and bitch and bitch and bitch and bitch and bitch and bitch and bitch and bitch and bitch and bitch and bitch and bitch and bitch and bitch and bitch and yeah

• Guys make better besties

This argument is coming from a girl. Guys not only are better at keeping secrets, but they don't care what you dress like. Their friendships are not based on how you dress, or how popular you are. And you can act free around them. Another thing is their protectiveness. They only get angry if it's to protect you, and they'll do anything to do it. When they build up a family like relationship, they will do anything for you and treat you specially. Most guys can be trusted and relied on whenever you need them to help, or to listen. Guys are the best choice of friends. Reliable, Considerate, Fun and friendly, yep, that's the kind of friend I would want!

• Guys do make better friends than girls.

Guys do make better friends than girls. I believe this not because I am a guy but because I have experienced friendships on both sides. Usually girls are not that great at keeping secrets as guys are because of the gossip thing that they like to do. I think you can trust a guy to keep secrets and to have your back when you need it.

• Skfvbwofoaufoqho qijqp wdpq

Yqwo qo8 eq qo q o q q eq eqo wq e q eo qe oqeo oq e o qeo qe eo qe oq q e qe e q q eq e qoo qe qoe qe qoeq o qo eoqioo aoa 8uaoausdo asd a doasduiadisa da s sd ao da a

• Skfvbwofoaufoqho qijqp wdpq

• Girl are better

• Girl are better

• Girl are better

• Girl are better

• I have friends on both sides

I am not a girl, just saying that I have friends that are from both genders. In fact, I have more friends that are female than friends that are male! Basically, girls aren't what you think. In my experience, my female friends don't care how I dress, and I'm not that popular. Yet, they are still happy hanging around me.

• Guys make different friends than girls.

Girls and guys are inherently different in the way in which they think and behave. Girls tend to be more critical and emotional. They also tend to be more detail oriented. Guys tend to be more "big picture" type of people, are more accepting of others' shortcomings and are more careful about exhibiting emotion. For girls who tend toward those qualities displayed by guys, guys may make better friends. But that does not mean that guys make better friends for everyone.