• Repent Acts 3:19

Although it is sad to say, and I get accused of being racist or something to that effect, yes homosexuals will go to hell without Christ.
    Before exploding at me please continue reading,
    In 1 Corinthians 5:9-11 it speaks against homosexuality, along with drunkards, iodolaters, theives, greedy, slanderers, swindlers, and more. If you were to read the full passage you would find that God has mercy, he says, "And that is what some of you WERE." (emphasis added) you can change. Smokers addicted to smoking can change along with many others, why can't you.

• Yes, they do

It's in the bible which is what this argument is about correct? The bible has stories of KILLING homosexuals. There are Christians that say they don't go to hell, however, sadly they do. It's sad yes, but they are damned and they go to hell. Deal with it. Unless you don't believe in hell.

• In Response to the No's.

To first user who said no, first of all, homosexuality is a practice and a behavior, not a condition. So to state that homosexuals are born the way they are, is a complete lie. "If a man practices homosexuality, having sex with another man as with a woman, both men have committed a detestable act. They must both be put to death, for they are guilty of a capital offense." Leviticus 20:13. Every sin deserves death and hell RachEF. Repentance is the key. If one lives in homosexuality without repentance, then he/she goes to hell. That is the same for any other sin we commit. Without repenting of sin, there can be no forgiveness. To the next to users. There is a hell. If you are a Christian, then you need to realize that there is a hell and a heaven. There is an ultimate punishment and reward. If you are a Christian, then you FOLLOW the Bible, God's Holy Word, which clearly states in MANY passages that there is a hell and heaven. The question in this modern age is this. Is heaven a place where "good" people go? Or is it a place where God's children go? Well, the latter is correct. There is no such thing as a homosexual Christian. The homosexual isn't a Christian if he doesn't repent. According to the Bible, the homosexual is ready for hell unless he/she repents. There is no doubt about this question that has been asked. HOMOSEXUALS WILL GO TO HELL UNLESS THEY REPENT! God clearly states it in his Holy Word.

• As this is opinion, I don't think anyone goes to hell.

I don't believe in hell. So no!

If there was a hell, I wouldn't think they would. Homosexuality occurs in nature, therefore it is natural. If god was good, he would not create creatures to damn them. My stance is simple as that.

Believing in odd dichotomies will never make sense to me.

• Homosexuals are not Doomed to Hell: Ask the Bible

I will argue for the salvation of homosexuals using the Bible as my reference.

1. Regarding salvation: “If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” 1 John 1:9

2. More evidence of God's willingness to forgive and love all peoples: “Therefore I tell you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven people, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven.” Matthew 12:31

3. Regarding homophobic/racist/etc. Individuals whom are blinded by their hatred and unable to see the light of God and share his love: “Everyone who hates his brother is a murderer, and you know that no murderer has eternal life abiding in him.” 1 John 3:15

To those of you who answered homosexuals do go to hell: “If we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.” 1 John 1:8-10

Honestly, “Why do you look at the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye?” Matthew 7:3

Sources: The Bible

Just like everyone else homosexuals are human beings and entirely capable of achieving salvation. You can probably find arguments against these direct quotes from the Bible to contradict my argument. Go ahead the only thing you have to argue is the word of the Bible itself.

Please forgive any grammatical errors I am majoring in Engineering not English and have been told I have "serious comma issues."

• People don't go to Hell because of their sexual orientation.

I think people judge because of religion, but they misread the Bible and they need to realize that people don't go to Hell because of what sex they're attracted to. Plus, I have GID, which is gender identity disorder. I was like this since I was born. No, homosexuals don't go to Hell.

• Not really

There is no single sin that will make a person go to hell, as there is no one good act a person does that will make a person go to heaven. God is the ultimate judge. Though homosexuality is a sin, God does not choose just one sin to send people to hell, except for lacking faith in Jesus Christ.

• No They Don't

No, homosexuals don't go to hell because there is no hell. Even if there was a hell, they wouldn't go there because there is nothing morally wrong with being a homosexual. Some Christians believe that the Bible condemns homosexuality but that is taking a very narrow interpretation of a very complex work of writing.

• No, There is No Hell

I do not believe there is a hell; therefore, homosexuals cannot go there. Even if there was a hell, I do not believe that homosexuals would go there. It seems hard to fathom that some people would condemn other people based on who they love. Love is always a good thing, and it's something this world needs more of, not less.

• There Is No Hell

Well personally I do not believe in the existence of hell. But no, I do not believe that homosexuals go to hell. Perhaps if they're serial killers or pedophiles? I think a lot of out there religious fanatics like to believe that everyone who doesn't think like they do is 'going to hell'.

• Homsexuals Do Not Go To Hell

Whether a person thinks homosexuals go to hell will all come down to a person's beliefs, and maybe even their religious views. There's no question that many people view homosexuality as morally wrong. However, that does not mean those individuals will go to hell for their actions or sexual preferences.