• Yes,we are failure

Humans greed is never ending.Every single one of us need to die.This world will survive without us.We just saying to our self that this world need us, to give us permition to take everything.But the sad truth is we digging our own graves and we taking every living things with us.Sad but that is the truth.If we want to save this world we must die.

• We see ourselves as the center of everything.

We, the humans, hold our heads over the clouds. We are oblivious to the effects of our actions. Gone, are the habitats and biological diversity of yesteryear. Who caused it? Homo sapiens. We are causing our own demise and many are choosing to ignore it. All that we can seem to focus on are the little, 'kind' things that the other humans do. There is no such thing as an act of kindness without the benefits to the person. Just look at the bigger, darker picture. We kill out of enjoyment and fear. We physically and mentally torture the animals we share this world with. Despite the fact that they are very much living creatures as we are. Humans hold material value higher than anything. We worship money; its value that does not exist except only in our heads. In fact, we kill our own members to gain financial advantages. Even though we like to believe that intelligent life out there would contact us and give us a VIP trip to interstellar space, they wouldn't even look in our direction. They know that we are not as intelligent as we think we are. We can't even see past all of the self-benefits to see what it is we've done to the entirety of humanity and our planet.

• We are heartless

Humans are stupid, heartless creatures. Of course, not all people should die. But we should take voluntary mass extinction as a real option. Leave the survivors to make a better world, although I suggest you leave be the children, elderly, and the good hearted. But yes, a lot of people do deserve to die.

• We are heartless

• They must die

Humans are a plague of ANY ecosystem and must be wiped out COMPLETELY before they spread to other planets. History taught us humans destroy everything in their path. We multiply like rabbits and do not care about the environment or other life forms. Humans must be eradicated. We are a cancer.

• We are more evil than good.

While we have the same capacity for good as evil, humans, as a whole, choose to be evil more often than not. Evil exist only because good people are too good to fight it, or in alot of cases to even see it. Usually the thing that beats evil is another form of evil. Which then goes on to be even more evil than the last evil it defeated before it. Furthermore, indolence is the biggest champion of evil there can be, and last time I checked, all life on earth chooses the path of least resistance. Humans have taken this fact to the extreme by trying to do as little as they can, and get away with it, and are more than happy to let someone else make decisions for them. Even if the out come is a mess for some one else. Not all people do this, but the majority do. Not only is this the way evil thrives, but in fact will be our very undoing.

• Our existence is already meaningless, why destroy nature too:

There are morally good humans, but there are so many more terrible people that out weigh their lives. It would be fine if we hadn't evolved so much but we are destroying our planet for what, an easier and more comfortable life? Even those people end up getting depresses thanks to the wide spread of information out there that we don't know what to do with our lives. Widespread human extinction would save the planet from complete destruction and give other more deserving creatures a chance to live.

• Yes. Humans ruin everything

I am so sick of all the animal cruelty in this world . Animals kill for survival , people kill for the pleasure of killing , for example , torture of animals in various countries before being eaten . Also the lack of empathy humans have for the animals who are killed for their fur . The lack of concern for the environment , for the carelessness in which people litter with plastics and even gum. And the lack of concern for the tragedy that oil spills can cause . I think voluntary human extinction at least is a good idea.

• Humans are Evil, Soulless Creatures.

Not only humans deserve extinction, but all creatures deserve it. I have studied psychology, and everything anything does is just animal instinct and survival. I have never seen true kindness that didn't long turn benefit ones self. Raising a child, may look like kindness, but they have a relationship and emotions/instinct that controls there action. 90% of all humanity only cares about there self. My own mother stole my life savings, i have seen countless parents beat there children. Go back and just read some of history, anyone with any education about theses sorts of things knows we are all just Scum. Being ignorant is a blessing, unlike life.

• Humans are Evil, Soulless Creatures.

• Path to peace

I know you mean well, your a good person, but you just don't get it. You didn't think it through. We do bad things. To each other. The chaos that plagues us. The emotions. We came to protect earth. But there can only be one path to peace, your extinction

• Deserve is a social construct; The ability to socially construct evolved to aid in our survival not end it!

Deserve is a social construct. It becomes real through our communications and because we change our behavior according to the concept of "deserve". It's a useful construct. Society does better when some people are rewarded and others penalized. It does us no good at all to define humans as deserving of extinction.

The very concept of "deserve" and indeed our very ability to come up with and effectively use social constructs is the product of evolution. We evolved to be smart enough to come up with these concepts and apply to them to our daily lives. This evolved in order to help us survive, not cause our extinction. Therefore it is a misuse of the construct to try to convince people that humans deserve to be extinct.

People saying we deserve to be extinct and similar anti-human sentiments is what drives so many people away from environmentalism. I am an environmentalist, but I am an environmentalist because I am pro-human. Pollution causes disease in humans. Destroying ecosystems harms humans since we are destroying potential sources of medicine and just by destroying things humans may be able to observe and enjoy. Global warming could be catastrophic for humans leading to wars and famines, perhaps nuclear war and the extinction of our species.

Humans do not deserve to be extinct unless we all make ourselves believe that and doing so would provide humanity with no benefit. Humanity deserves to get smart and dedicate ourselves to managing the environment responsibly so that in the future more humans can survive and comfortably so.

• Not all humans should be condemned to extinction

I have to agree that in the past and the present, many of the actions that we as humans have done to destroy the world and life around us (I can't deny the fact that the world may benefit without myself); there are some people though that I believe deserve life. You see, I have simple motive in life, there is goodness in everything around us and to simply die, I believe would be rather irresponsible of us when there are so many things that we could do to actually to restore this world.

Personally, there are many people out there that are good in heart (although sometimes it not clear at time); some people that are kind hearted or selfless. Nature could restore itself without the need of humans, but death is just one possible solution. Instead of just having us all die I believe that perhaps one better thought is to find harmony within the many different species, even if it may prove difficult.

• Humans are Evil, Soulless Creatures.

• Wait and See.

The word "deserve" requires a judgemental framework in order to make sense. The one judgemental framework that is most thoroughly undeniable is existence itself. If we ever do "deserve" death, we will die, automatically. Until then, our continued existence is proof that we deserve life.

If you come up with a different answer, do tell: what is the judgemental framework you're using to answer the question differently than life itself?