• Yes,we are failure

Humans greed is never ending.Every single one of us need to die.This world will survive without us.We just saying to our self that this world need us, to give us permition to take everything.But the sad truth is we digging our own graves and we taking every living things with us.Sad but that is the truth.If we want to save this world we must die.

• Humans are Evil, Soulless Creatures.

Not only humans deserve extinction, but all creatures deserve it. I have studied psychology, and everything anything does is just animal instinct and survival. I have never seen true kindness that didn't long turn benefit ones self. Raising a child, may look like kindness, but they have a relationship and emotions/instinct that controls there action. 90% of all humanity only cares about there self. My own mother stole my life savings, i have seen countless parents beat there children. Go back and just read some of history, anyone with any education about theses sorts of things knows we are all just Scum. Being ignorant is a blessing, unlike life.

• Humans are Evil, Soulless Creatures.

• We are Evil, Just follow your instincts completely soulless,and selfish creatures. Very Detailed Explanation

• We are the reason we are dying

As a species, we are all killing the planet and we will continue to do so until the earth as we know it is uninhabitable. If we advance enough in technology before then, we will continue to seep the life out of other planets to benefit ourselves without a care in the universe of the negative affects.

• Humans are stupid. Humans are stupid. Humans are stupid.

We do nothing but kill, and kill each other. We kill creatures because they are scary. We produce dumb babies that we don't know how to do with right. Search up list of extinct animals and 98% of in is our fault. I wish I could take every human and throw them in the sun.

• Humans Are Selfish

All Humans are sociopaths with no conscience, in a rat race fighting for money, lust, power and dominance at all cost. Humans are blind animals with only "me, myself and I" in their mind. Our modern society has become a dog eat dog society, and everyone is either you enemy or secretly your enemy.

• Humans Are Selfish

• Here's my opinion:

We are only good for consuming resources. To see this any differently is to be blind to our own faults. Many things on the planet have been forced to adjust to make way for our greed. When our race bottle-necked down to a mere 10,000 that should have been the end of us.

• The Easter Island Effect - Massive human depopulation will happen whether we like it or not.

The gradual deforestation and extinction of natural resources on the Easter Islands is a small scale example of where we are all headed, but multiplied by toxic chemical use (over 100,000 untested chemicals), massively increased industrialisation, toxification of clean water, warming of the earth and release of massive carbon deposits. It's all quite hilarious, the earth is like a friendly family inviting a rude, greedy, violent, insensitive neighbour to stay for the weekend and he eats all their food, kills their children, rips out everything from the house to sell it, pisses and farts everywhere and then burns everything remaining and expects everything to be fine - that's humans living on the earth. Disgusting behaviour and the earth will respond by simply suffocating, freezing, poisoning and washing us away. Good riddance to the most venomous pests that have ever walked this planet.

• Path to peace

I know you mean well, your a good person, but you just don't get it. You didn't think it through. We do bad things. To each other. The chaos that plagues us. The emotions. We came to protect earth. But there can only be one path to peace, your extinction

• Deserve is a social construct; The ability to socially construct evolved to aid in our survival not end it!

Deserve is a social construct. It becomes real through our communications and because we change our behavior according to the concept of "deserve". It's a useful construct. Society does better when some people are rewarded and others penalized. It does us no good at all to define humans as deserving of extinction.

The very concept of "deserve" and indeed our very ability to come up with and effectively use social constructs is the product of evolution. We evolved to be smart enough to come up with these concepts and apply to them to our daily lives. This evolved in order to help us survive, not cause our extinction. Therefore it is a misuse of the construct to try to convince people that humans deserve to be extinct.

People saying we deserve to be extinct and similar anti-human sentiments is what drives so many people away from environmentalism. I am an environmentalist, but I am an environmentalist because I am pro-human. Pollution causes disease in humans. Destroying ecosystems harms humans since we are destroying potential sources of medicine and just by destroying things humans may be able to observe and enjoy. Global warming could be catastrophic for humans leading to wars and famines, perhaps nuclear war and the extinction of our species.

Humans do not deserve to be extinct unless we all make ourselves believe that and doing so would provide humanity with no benefit. Humanity deserves to get smart and dedicate ourselves to managing the environment responsibly so that in the future more humans can survive and comfortably so.

• Humans are Evil, Soulless Creatures.

• Wait and See.

The word "deserve" requires a judgemental framework in order to make sense. The one judgemental framework that is most thoroughly undeniable is existence itself. If we ever do "deserve" death, we will die, automatically. Until then, our continued existence is proof that we deserve life.

If you come up with a different answer, do tell: what is the judgemental framework you're using to answer the question differently than life itself?

• Not all humans should be condemned to extinction

I have to agree that in the past and the present, many of the actions that we as humans have done to destroy the world and life around us (I can't deny the fact that the world may benefit without myself); there are some people though that I believe deserve life. You see, I have simple motive in life, there is goodness in everything around us and to simply die, I believe would be rather irresponsible of us when there are so many things that we could do to actually to restore this world.

Personally, there are many people out there that are good in heart (although sometimes it not clear at time); some people that are kind hearted or selfless. Nature could restore itself without the need of humans, but death is just one possible solution. Instead of just having us all die I believe that perhaps one better thought is to find harmony within the many different species, even if it may prove difficult.