• Of course, its only logical up to this point.

Humanity has not advanced a step from the Stone Age, they have regressed morally more than they have progressed. The fact that an anomaly such as "The Dark Web", full of inexplicable evil worthy of Satan's attention, exists and personifies the abominations that is now a normal and common thing to the world in itself is more than enough reason for humanity to cease its own existence.

• Human civilization is based on lies

Why do we build civilization if we cannot behave civilized? Nothing makes a difference between humans and animals. Not only the strongest survives, but the inventions of civilization -which are made to bring equal chances, better living and a global emotional community- just make stronger the dimensional differences based on any stupid thing. Social class, race, religious views, state of health, age, occupation, monthly income and political views.

• Global -warming and extension

If we do not get our act together the greedy will rule the world and destroy it for all nature . We are a pest on face of earth and out of control using energy to support our lazy habits and wastfull ways . What a wonderful place we live in and we are distriying it .

• R r r r

F f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f

• R r r r

• R r r r

• R r r r

• R r r r

• R r r r

• We're Destroying this planet

Yes i can see there are humans on this planet that do not harm everything around them, but the majority of humanity is a disgrace. We slaughter animals when we don't need to. We abuse other living organisms which we call companions. We destroy land, sea and sky of this planet and it would practically be impossible for us to stop ourselves at the rate that humanity is going.

Frankly I would like humanity to live as there are many beautiful things humans do for each other and this planet. Sadly we don't know how to use our intelligence and power as a more developed and intelligent race.

• Path to peace

I know you mean well, your a good person, but you just don't get it. You didn't think it through. We do bad things. To each other. The chaos that plagues us. The emotions. We came to protect earth. But there can only be one path to peace, your extinction

• Deserve is a social construct; The ability to socially construct evolved to aid in our survival not end it!

Deserve is a social construct. It becomes real through our communications and because we change our behavior according to the concept of "deserve". It's a useful construct. Society does better when some people are rewarded and others penalized. It does us no good at all to define humans as deserving of extinction.

The very concept of "deserve" and indeed our very ability to come up with and effectively use social constructs is the product of evolution. We evolved to be smart enough to come up with these concepts and apply to them to our daily lives. This evolved in order to help us survive, not cause our extinction. Therefore it is a misuse of the construct to try to convince people that humans deserve to be extinct.

People saying we deserve to be extinct and similar anti-human sentiments is what drives so many people away from environmentalism. I am an environmentalist, but I am an environmentalist because I am pro-human. Pollution causes disease in humans. Destroying ecosystems harms humans since we are destroying potential sources of medicine and just by destroying things humans may be able to observe and enjoy. Global warming could be catastrophic for humans leading to wars and famines, perhaps nuclear war and the extinction of our species.

Humans do not deserve to be extinct unless we all make ourselves believe that and doing so would provide humanity with no benefit. Humanity deserves to get smart and dedicate ourselves to managing the environment responsibly so that in the future more humans can survive and comfortably so.

• Not all humans should be condemned to extinction

I have to agree that in the past and the present, many of the actions that we as humans have done to destroy the world and life around us (I can't deny the fact that the world may benefit without myself); there are some people though that I believe deserve life. You see, I have simple motive in life, there is goodness in everything around us and to simply die, I believe would be rather irresponsible of us when there are so many things that we could do to actually to restore this world.

Personally, there are many people out there that are good in heart (although sometimes it not clear at time); some people that are kind hearted or selfless. Nature could restore itself without the need of humans, but death is just one possible solution. Instead of just having us all die I believe that perhaps one better thought is to find harmony within the many different species, even if it may prove difficult.