Do illegal immigrants work harder than Americans??

• Immigrants are better

Immigrants will do anything for their families if they have to do any type of work, they will do all of the work we won't do. Things like farming, construction and other tough jobs they will do, some Americans complain about not having a job but they won't even get up and do the stuff they wouldn't normally do.

• They Aren`t And The Previous Argument Is Ignorant

Many Americans are hard workers. Being the child of someone who worked six days a week, I am offended by you saying what "Americans will do." Do you know all Americans? Stop making stupid generalizations. There are actually many Americans that look for jobs. Eleven million immigrants can`t do all of the work. Many do work hard, and I think should be given a chance. You can biased anyway.

sarahbarbara175 says2017-12-24T10:25:37.650
How to get your ex boyfriend/girlfriend back fast,Unityspelltemple@gmail.Com is certainly the best spell caster online,and his result is 100% guarantee.
I am Sarah Barbara from USA, after 9 years of marriage with my husband,
he divorced me and brought in another lady, i did all i could to get him back
but all proved abortive, I was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a
website that suggested that Dr Unity can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told
me what to do and i did it then he did a (Love spell) for me.
28 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much,
So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,
and for the pain he caused me and the kids. Then from that day,
our Marriage was now stronger than how it were before, All thanks to Dr Unity. He is so powerful and i decided
to share my story on the internet that Dr.Unity real and powerful spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble,
if you are here and you need your
Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now.
Here’s his contact: Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.Com ,
you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348071622464 ,
you can also visit his website: https://unityspelltempe.blogspot.com .