Do kids deserve a birthday gift if they have one F on their report card?

Asked by: Surprise_Pi
  • 1 2 3

Just because they get an F, doesn't mean they are necessarily bad at that subject. They just aren't good at tests for whatever reason. Some times kids can answer something incorrectly, but really they know answer but at that time they forgot (That happened to me, on my Bio test I put archaeology instead of palaeontology for the study of fossils. I answered right a few classes before though.)

Not giving a kid a B-Day present could make them feel unloved, unworthy and a whole range of emotions. They may then take risky behaviours of choosing to not hand in homework, assignments and deliberately do bad at school. Instead of punishing kids for a bad grade or getting mad, encourage them to do better and make them feel comforted. Getting bad grades can be quite embarrassing as it is.

• Not giving them would worsen their efforts

The parents would be at fault if they did that because not giving a gift would, without doubt, worsen the child's efforts in studying! They would be like: OK. . . Don't give me a gift because of my marks, and I'm not going to study.

Adil Muhammad ,
    Qatar

• I am at school

Not allowed to answer not allowed to answer not allowed to answer not allowed to answer not allowed to answer not allowed to answer not allowed to answer not allowed to answer not allowed to answer not allowed to answer not allowed to answer not allowed to answer not allowed to answer

• I am at school

• Ernest Green got an F

Ernest Green was from a school called little rock 9 and he fought for civil rights in Arkansas, Nebraska. And he was a very good boy and got an F cuase his physics teacher was racist. So if your child gets an F than their teacher is obviously racist. Keep fighting the good fight.

• Ernest Green got an F

• Deserve deserve deserve

U get f, no present for u. U get f, no present for u. U get f, no present for u. U get f, no present for u. U get f, no present for u. U get f, no present for u. U get f, no present for u. U get f, no present for u. U get f, no present for u. U get f, no present for u.

• Key word: DESERVE.

If you get an F on your report card, it is for one of three reasons... The teacher hates you, you have a learning disability, or you are that stupid. The first reason rarely ever happens to the point where they would give you the F. The second is understandable and is the exception to my argument although if the child is having that much of a struggle then they should probably be in a different environment. The third means that the kid probably does not study. They do not DESERVE to have presents which does not mean they do not get them.

Diqiucun_Cunmin says2016-05-31T14:31:33.017
Highly dependent on the situation. If it's just art or PE then it's OK; if they had a legitimate reason (e.G. Illness on the day of the exam) it's OK... The list goes on.