• Yes they do express themselves through art.

I think kids do express themselves through art because they like to draw. For example when a child draws a butterfly it express that they like or love butterfly's. I am ten years old and I love to draw. This is why I think kids express themselves through art. GO ART

• Yes, they can and the do.

Yes, they do express themselves through art, and my school is having us wear uniforms, which is not letting us express art and our own fashion, and I know that its to try and prevent bullying, gang promotion, and many other things like that. I am young, but law is a very interesting subject for me. After doing a lot of research, I believe that no schools should have students wear uniforms, as it is voiding our rights and that is against the law, and the constitutional rights of Children under 18.

• Yes they do.

Art is expressive. It's taking something from a mind, and displaying it, no matter how random, meaningless, or unrelated it is. Like the guy with the gun drawing that other person made. So, even if it's something that they just doodled in 2 seconds, it still something they decided to make with their hand.

• Yes, they do.

Kids express themselves through art, so does everyone else. The age of the person does not matter, things like art and music and hobbies is way for people to express themselves and let their creativity fly. That is why it is so important to keep art classes in school for the kids.

• Yes They Do!

Kids do express themselves through art! Imagine if a child didn't have an imagination... On the pictures that they drew, there wouldn't be flowers, or a blue sky. It depends on the child, what the think of. If they think sad thoughts they will try to draw sad pictures. So there for kids do express themselves through art!

• Yes of course the do

Of course kids like art its how it goes when i was a kid i loved art now i still like art kids like to learn in school about creative things so then they become artist when they grow up kids learn art mainly by them sleves or mostly in school

• Some do and some don't.

It's all in the headline. I'm 15 and I drew a guy with a gun. I got in trouble for drawing it at school and honestly that drawing didn't mean anything. But no one is the same. We all have certain ways to express ourselves but in most cases it's easier to express yourself through art besides explaining how you feel or writing.

• Yes, children express themselves through art.

Sometimes it is hard for a child to express themselves verbally. When this happens, a person can give them a piece of paper and crayons and ask them to draw what they feel. Even if they are not the greatest artists, they can relay what they want to in their art. They can also express themselves through the colors they use. People are trained to interpret them.

• sure they do.

Of course they do! I know I did when I was younger,and I know that a lot of others did too. Art is a form of self-expression-it shows what one values and is interested in,how one perceives the world,and a whole slew of other things. Sometimes one cant always say verbally what or how one feels;it has to take the form of a written or drawn image. This is often clearer and stands out more than the verbal sometimes. Art is a great form of self-expression,and kids are no exception to this rule.

• No, kids do not express themselves through art.

I believe that kids do not express themselves through art. I think they engage in art just for the pure enjoyment of it. When they draw I don't think they are trying to express themselves in any way because they don't really understand what that means. Art is just fun for them. Expressing yourself in art comes with maturity. It comes when you understand that art can be outlet for your emotions.