• More homework, Better Grades

More homework has many benefits to school. More homework means better grades, greater responsibility levels, and better AIMS scores so your kids can go to their next grade not be stuck in 6th grade when they're 29 years old. Also you kids could also get better future jobs when they're older.

• Yes. I believe kids need more homework

Yes. I believe kids need more homework, but only if they are having trouble with a particular subject. In that scenario extra homework would give the child a second look at the material. It would also give the child a chance to work at his, or her own pace. Which kids rarely get a chance to do because of crowded schools.

• Yes, kids need more homework.

There are to many children running the streets. They obviously have to much time on their hands. They need to be studying or doing homework. Teachers should be assigning more homework to their students. Let's get children off the streets and into the classroom. This will vastly improve our country.

• Probably Varies Between School Districts

Having moved from one state to another, I have noticed that the school district my child is currently in enrolled in rarely gives homework. Compared to last year, in another state, in another school district my child was inundated with a lot of homework, but he worked hard all year and really learned a significant amount of information. This is year, he's had little homework and made little progress. So, I would have to say homework quantity varies a lot in the United States. Some may need more, but others might not need to change at all.

• Yes, Extra Work Can Help Kids Learn

Teachers can tell which kids need more homework. They are not getting the
    concept a particular homework assignment covers. Getting the concept is
    important, particularly in subjects like math, in which learning the new ideas
    depends on having mastery of the old. Understanding addition is essential
    to grasping the idea of multiplication, and so on, all the way up to the highest
    levels. If they have the time, parents can check their kid’s homework to make
    sure they have the concept. Or, they can ask the teacher if their child would
    benefit from some practice problems.

• We need more effective homework.

Needless homework is futile, but homework that is effective has been shown to increase children's overall knowledge on tests. With creative assignments, homework can be an effective tool. Home work also helps parents get involved where they might not other wise, and bring attention to certain focal points of struggle. :)

• Just a few minutes a night keeps the child thinking.

While a lot of homework gives the child unnecessary stress and may not help, no homework will often be replaced with video games and television, which is not good for a child. A little bit of homework, maybe some that isn't graded, will keep the child's mind working and will take away time from video games.

• Yes of course

Homework should be aloud because it gives kids a chance to learn. Homework may not be fun but is important when going to school. Homework is a chance for your kid to progress in life when they get older. Homework won't just help them in school it will also help when older.

• Homework should always exist

I am a 12 year old 6th grader that is a student at a middle school connected to my elementary school. I always do my homework even though I personally don't like it but it is a huge help to me! Here are the reasons kids need homework. Number one, it strengthens his or her's independence; number two, it improves a child's memory; number three, it also helps students become better test takers

• Yes to homework

Homework can help people who are struggling. They can learn what they went over in school and gets more information in your brain. Homework is the best thing that teachers can do to help their kids be a great person in the future. Better future means better people and living.

• Hi omo om

I i i i k nk k h khg h jk hkj k hk h kjh kh kjh kjh kj hkj hjk hkj hkj hk h kh h kjh h kjh kh kj hkj hkj h kh kjh kjh kjh k h h kjh kjh kjh kjh khj k hk jh

• Homework is Useless

Studies found that in countries such as Japan that give little to no homework students do better in school. Homework is also just downright stressful to kids and me myself being a 6th Grader I get very stressed over homework and especially having it on the weekend I mean come on!

• I think we don't need homework because we get too much everyday and that's where we get our stress and it takes away family time

Research also proves it that kids do not need homework also I made some research too about if we need homework or not and the answer was no. We don't need homework and I totally agree because I always have a lot of homework and so I cant spend time with my family and so this is my opinion but also the resurrects opinion.

• Need our own time

We are I school all day when we get home we want to sleep and play Vedio games. If we get homework that's just more work on our free time💯 I do not want to waste my free time on dumb homework💯. So I think homework should be band ans thats final💯🎮👾

• Need our own time

• Need our own time

• They don't need more homework

Homework will stress them out and they won't have time to spend with their families and friends and some children go to tuition and they get homework so it will be double the homework.
    Some High School children return home by 5pm or 6pm and they don't have time to do their homework.......

• They shouldn't have homework

I think children shouldn't have homework because they just learned it in school. Also i think you should have homework if you weren't at school or if you having trouble. It waste the kids whole day from playing . I would rather play than be stuck in my house doing homework

• We have our plates full already

We already have our plates full in a day we have jobs, chores things to do that leaves maybe 1 to 2 hours of homework time. Then you want to stack on more crap that will do more harm than good. Not to mention the ridiculous fact that we get more stupid test, classes because of our stupid government.