• Yes they do

I'm a kid in Junior High. I, for one, enjoy being a kid. I don't want to grow up too quickly because lets face it, once you grow up, there's no going back. But I've noticed that many of the kids at my public school, girls especially, don't share my opinion. They date at 12, wear makeup even though the rules clearly state you can't and, talk about things that generations before us didn't learn about until they were much older. It's like the kids at my school think it's "Cool" to act like you're 16 when you're actually 13, and, according to the majority of students at my school, it is cool. I don't get why they want to grow up. Adulthood means paying bills, taking care of yourself and getting an actual job. I mean, I guess some people like the fact that you get to move away from your family, but that seems like the only upside.
    Overall I think that Kids Should Be Kids and not grow up to fast.
    I have tons more to say but I don't want to type any longer. I hope you see my points and arguments that I have stated. Maybe another kid will read this and agree with me.

• Yes

Kids have too much responsibility these days. They are not allowed to be kids. They worry too much about having fancy cars, cell phones and video games. Technology has made them lazy and not want to do anything but use computers and games. They need to get outside and just play.

• Yes, kids today grow up too fast.

Yes, I believe that kids today grow up much too fast. It seems that when my generation were kids, we weren't bombarded at such a young age with sexual and violent themes on tv and in music. Kids are also now warned by their parents and protected from sexual predators, something that in my generation was such a small worry that parents didn't even need to have that talk with their kids.

• Absolutely

Yes, kids today definitely grow up to fast. I really think that media has a lot to do with this. Kids are exposed to so much sex and violence. It can often make kids want to act and dress more 'grown up' than they actually are. Another reason why kids grow up to fast is that they hit puberty much earlier than previous generations.

• YES, kids today are growing up too fast

Way too fast, in my opinion. Back when I was a kid, I had an innocence about me. I didn't know what certain things were, nor did I even care. Nowadays, kids as young as 5 know about things they shouldn't know about until they are at least in their teens. I blame this on media and also on the parents.

• Yes its true

Due to unsupervised activities undertaken by children like watching movies that have no parental guidance, easy access to internet search engines, population growth where children sleep together with their parents. It is incumbent to parents and government to ensure censured. The human rights organisations have also instilled indiscipline in children.

• Children Are NOT growning up too soon

This is because many of the social and many more agreements don't even make sense that watching videos makes you grow faster or doing things that others do won't make you grow faster. I still won't to drive the car and l am still a childhood imagine that happens. Lol

• I do believe that kids are growing up too fast

Because we are exposed to violence and sexual things. It causes us to imitate what we see on social media and we are influenced by the environment and peers around us and we act a certain way too. I think we should enjoy childhood while we can, it might be too late in the when you realise its all over.

• Yes They Do Grow Up To Fast.

I Say They Are Growing Up To Fast Because With All These Phones , And Social Medias , The No Longer have Time To Be Kids Anymore. I Am A Child Born In 2000 And I Well Over Due Know Kids My Age Are Growing Up To Fast. Having All The Facebook And Snap Chat Stuff , That Don't Give Us Time To Go Out Side And Play Games Like Hide-Go-Seek , Or Tag , Or Freeze Or The Little Hand Games People Older Than Me Use To Play. We rather Distant Our Self And Be On Social Medias.

• When my BFFs grow faster then I do

I'm a student and I notice people growing up all over the place when I'm not looking. Like my best friend in the world who I knew since kindergarten, is now wearing makeup! It's really hard when a kid has to fact the fact that they are growing up. Soon, I'll be wearing makeup.

• Children Are NOT growning up too soon

• No No No

C c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c

• Kids can be different

KIDS CAN BE WHAT EVERY DON'T BE MEAN TO THEM. Kids are people to they can have some things they want just stop being rude to kids and kids stop going on sites your not supposed to, but kids we can not be rude sometimes be rude when your a teen.

• Non non no n

Non no no non non no non on on non non nonmn nnonmn nn nn j cj ncnc n nn o o o j o n ojust oy jdnjsc jk jdk js cjk djn dj djnc ddjn xn jxj jzn nzn j jx x nx k kojuu jjjc jcj djdn djjd

• NO do not judge

We are not. Don't judge kids, they have technology and celebrites can be good role models and they can also be your hero like taylor swift and megain trainer. I don't think that children are growing up to fast because they can make their own choises and they tely on their parents for many things. That is why i don't think children are growing up to fast

• No they arn't

They arn;t because I am a Kid and would know. I am not forced to grow up to fast and I'm sure If u asked someone they would say no because thier parents arn't forceing them to grow up and they can amke their own decisions no one can tell them what to do

• No they arn't

• No they arn't

• Its good to be mature

Its good to be mature when you are younger because when it comes to later life they wont struggle. They have been growing up in the technology that is here today so in a different world to the adults nowadays. Nearly every adult thinks children are growing too fast but they are just following technology and become better and more mature.

• We dont grow up fast

I'm a freshmen in high school. I have read some posts on here and I strongly disagree. We grow with our surroundings and maturity grows with that. As we progress through the years parents don't understand we are becoming more advanced than they were. UNDERSTAND THE KIDS BEFORE YOU JUDGE.

k4713 says2014-05-05T05:57:37.247
Im 14 and i have an Iphone 5c a Macbook air and Ipod 5, i don't go out drinking or do drugs or smoke and i think Children are growing up to fast.

First of all i think that technology is a huge influence on Children's life at the moment with new school programs like E learning (where you don't write you type every thing up on your laptop or ipad) and also Bring your own device to school. I think this is good for students in high school but when it happens in primary school, and intermediates i think that it is a step to far, children in primary are not suppose to be playing on Iphones/Ipads/Ipods they are supposed to be playing out on the playground getting muddy playing on the monkey bars and playing tag. I remember when i was at primary school the thing i looked forward to most was Morning tea so i could go to the playground first and not be in for tag, but know it seems that kids are just texting each other and not having a childhood that was intended for children.

Secondly i believe that parents should be more strict on their children not let them go out drinking and parting but instead making sure there skids are home at a reasonable time not 2-3 am in the morning. There is a girl at my school whose pedants will go out and buy her alcohol for when she has parties with friends and will let drug dealer come into their house and sellout he children drug i mean these kids are like 14-15 at this age you are supposed to be hanging out with friends drinking milk shakes going to the beach or the movies not drinking and smoking. I also think that parents are not setting a good example to there children by divorcing there partners Children stability and comfort not to be shipped of to a different house every week or be in the middle of custody battles.

Lastly i think the media is showing the worse types of role modles for children. We do not need to see what Miley cyrus has done wrong now, its just encouraging children to be more like with the drinking smoking and drug, also the programs on disney channel are crazy the moment they are showing programs with children being on their ipads and complaining because they don't have the best make-up products, i though disney channel was supposed to show children how to be when they're older not encourage them to do crazy things. Shows like Keeping up with the kardashinsans and ice loves coco are telling young girls that the way to become famous is to sex tapes or outrageous thing like that.