• Yes and sadly.

I have found that liberals will play the "race card" if it comes down to it. Sadly, it often times works as well since humans don't like to be ridiculed thus causing Conservatives to vote Liberal to prove Liberals wrong which is what they want you to do. Calling people "racist" or "homophobic" or "sexist" for now voting for a certain politician. I am a light-leaning Conservative since I do believe in some of the ideals that the Liberals have but I am saddened to see a political party stoop so low as to verbally label someone as a racist person or a homophobic person for not voting for them.

• For nearly everything

I hat to shoebox like this, but this is the reality that I've observed. Liberals tend to accuse views that they don't like with "racist", "homophobic", "sexist", "idealist", "right-wing extremist", etc. Sometimes these accusations are true, but they usually aren't. Sometimes, these accusations really aren't implying anything bad, although the accuser thinks so. None of this really matters though, because an argument is an argument, no matter from where it comes. Since when has hypocrisy, "homophobia", racism, sexism, political opinions, income, global location, gender, skin color, good/badness, or accent made logic illogical? If mother Theresa and Jack the ripper make the same argument, is it more true coming from either one? How could the truthfulness of an argument possibly be affected by who the arguer is?

• I would have to say yes.

I don't know how many times I've heard liberals cry, "Racist" when someone doesn't agree with Barrack Obama's policies. Or the way the Democratic Party torpedoed Herman Kain's campaign in the 2012 presidential election. Regardless of whether or not Herman Cain was guilty of the allegations or if they were even true, the Democrats were threatened by the fact that the opposition was supporting a black candidate and they would lose the ability to play the "race card." Or the way Barrack Obama "politicized" the Trevon Martin case (which was clearly a state matter and not a federal one), by dragging race into it. I did not vote for Barrack Obama simply because I don't agree with his views. It has absolutely nothing to do with his skin color and I think you will find most non-Liberals feel the same way.

• Yes, they do

Liberals don’t really want racial equality. They don’t want people to be judged by the merit of their person, rather they want to make everything an issue of race. Get passed up for a promotion and it went to a white guy? It’s not because the other guy was promoted on merit, it’s racism. Get turned down for a loan? It’s not because your personal decisions have screwed your credit, it’s racism.
    What liberals fail to understand is that it’s not the wrapper on the outside but the person you are inside that matters. They have been brainwashed into really believing that skin color is more important and liberal politicians want to keep it that way. It makes it easier to control people that have that perpetual victim mentality. They swoop in and claim they want to fight this devil that doesn’t really exist as long as you vote for them. They get up and give a feel good speech all the while robbing the very people they claim to want to help in the form of tax increases that line their pockets while actually doing the exact opposite. Instead of helping the disenfranchised they claim to champion they are actively holding that group back while spewing empty pomises. All the while they actively pit different races against each other so that we don’t work together and solve the problems.
    Why? I honestly think it’s because these liberal politicians see themselves as the supreme rulers of us plebians. It’s all about power. It gives them the ability to control what is in their own best interests to control. And it’s destroying America. It’s created an easily manipulated heard mentality in this country that is dangerous.
    What they’ve done is create a group of people that seriously believe that it is not equality of opportunity that’s important but equality of outcomes. They don’t see personal decisions or consequences of actions as a factor in why some people are more successful than others. It is, in their eyes, it’s either a “lack of opportunity” or white racism. It never dawns on them that 1. You make your own opportunity and 2. White people arent responsible for any person’s lack of motivation or effort. A person can say they want this or that all day long but at the end of the day it is on that individual to put in the effort to make that happen. You can hand out the opportunities all day long but it’s still up to the individul.
    Until they wake up and realize that it’s morals and work ethic & not skin color that makes an individual, perceived racism will continue to exist. And it is perceived racism. There is nothing that I can do as a white woman that men and women of every race can’t do in this country. They hold themselves back and liberal politicians simply capitalize on this, blame everyone & everything except the individual and scream racism. Nothing changes.

• Does Pinocchio have Wood Balls?

It's straight out of the progressive handbook. It's their fall back issue time and time again as to why people individual responsibility is not a viable solution. They need people to believe in racism in order for them to get their needed votes. They can't win without their beloved "r" word.

• Voting for Obama

If anyone didn't vote for Obama in either of his campaigns, they were considered a racist and didn't want him in office solely based on the fact that he is African American, yet the liberals are the ones who voted for him only because they wanted a black president and not for his policies

• Isn't it obvious already?

Just to get our most glorious president in office the Democrats punned on how he was African-American, and said you should vote for him so we can have an African-American president. I don't think anyone (and I have to admit, including myself) cared about the socialism that just oozed from his mouth back in 2008. He taught at the most liberal college in the US, The University of Chicago. If that isn't a sign of a socialist, I don't know what is. He has made empty promises of not infringing the second amendment, and keeping your doctor, and insurance policies under the "Affordable Heath Care Act". Also, back in the early 2000s, he said that "Marriage is defined as being between a man, and a women." So much for that opinion. People complained about Mitt Romney throwing his opinions out the window for new ones, but our president has done that just to get votes, and I don't blame him. It's just that it all comes down to that I like a president that keeps his word, although under this administration it seems impossible for them to do what they say.

• No, liberals do not use racism as an excuse.

Liberals do not use racism as an excuse for anything. Liberals believe that everyone should have equal rights regardless of sex, race or even sexual orientation. Conservatives only have to look in the mirror to see that they don't have other races on their side. This is because they usually ignore their political issues.