Do males prefer females who have circumcised vulvas?

Asked by: natalie2323
  • My Future Daughters Will be Done.

Ever since I have found out about this procedure, I was sold on having it done to my future daughters. They'll be circumcised as young as possible.

The only thing I am unsure about is what form is best. At the absolute minimum, I want everything circumcised away, for hygiene and aesthetic reasons. However, I am also really considering infibulation (where they close the opening). That would have all the same benefits and prevent teen pregnancy.

• Just cut it off.

Best to just cut it offer. All of that extra skin is gross. I don't want to see those nasty meat flaps on a woman. Fix that fishy smell. Save money buying less feminine hygiene products. Beset to get it done when they're a baby so they don't remember it. My wife is circumcised and we both decided to have our three daughters done as well.

• Do males prefer females who have circumcised vulvas?

Men do not like to pull down a woman's pants to see a disgusting uncircumcised vulva. In more civil writing, being uncircumcised really does not have the benefits that uncircumcised people claim. First of all, many but not all uncircumcised vulvas produce enough smegma to where hygiene becomes an issue. Men are very offended by this. Secondly, there is no increase in pleasure for the man simply because there are disgusting flaps of skin on the woman. Most importantly it looks quite disgusting and men find it extremely unattractive. If you are wondering on why you should get your daughter clipped, just do it so that you may save them and their future husbands from dealing with it in the future.