Do manufacturers properly utilize recycled resources in this day and age?

• Manufacturers do properly utilize recycled resources in this day and age.

Manufacturers do properly utilize recycled resources in this day and age. They know that the economy is tight right now and people are not spending as much money as they used to. With this in mind, they are trying to cut costs in anyway that they can and save money.

• Yes, I would say for the most part they do

I don't think you can get away with it in the US,but overseas I think they are far behind. If they ever pass a global movement towards a cleaner world, certain countries will be in some serious trouble. The world would be a better place if they did do this,but we can't police the world.

• Yes, manufacturers properly use recycled resources.

I definitely think that manufacturers properly utilize recycled resources in this day and age. I think that with the advancement of technology and awareness of recycling policies, manufacturers these days take a more proactive approach to using such resources. Companies and businesses also know it's good for their reputation to do so.

• They could do better

I am sure some companies are better at it than others. I am also sure that some companies are really good at utilizing certain recycled resources, but not so much on other resources. They also seem to throw away a lot of stuff that I am sure people could find useful.

• Not completely, no.

I do not think manufacturers properly utilize recycled resources in this day and age. There are so many new technologies that can be used for recycled resources now, and most manufacturers are not taking advantage of the best of them. Things are improving drastically though, and that's a good sign.