• It will make them happier.

Many people are happy because their children. Even though they didn't liked to have children before, there are many people that likes to have children after they have their first child. It will make the population increase, and that is good for the country, so it is good for them too.

• Not every couple has children

I got married a year ago and it totally drives me bonkers when the in-laws ask about us having children. We are happy right now just the two of us and it's really based on a huge responsible decision if we are emotionally, and financially ready to have children. And the answer is no. The fact that we live in Vancouver Canada ( ridiculously expensive living here ) makes it really difficult to even think of bearing a child.

• Freedom of Choice

Married couples should be able to choose whether to have kids or not. There are too many unfit parents that decided to have kids only because there are told to start getting on it. I have seen many of these parents unhappy and mistreat their children. Eventually, they stress out and it could cause more harm than good. Marriage should not be that way. Instead the couple should be more focused on making their marriage work than having kids. If kids is part of their choice that is fine, but it should not be the sole reason for the marriage existence.

• Marriage is about family - a partner to witness the events of each other life.

Children don't make a family the married couple do; children are an addition to the family. Families are about people in the family and would dismiss the 100's of families that are not married couples. 7 billion people on the planet is it wise to continue with this selfish growth?

• No one has to have children.

Children are not always, or even usually, the basis for marriage. Some people can't have children, and others don't want them. No one should have to have children if they don't want to. It isn't mentally or emotionally good for them or the children and can be a financial burden.

• Kids Not Necessary

I believe that a couple can absolutely be married without kids. An aunt on my mom's side of the family, for instance, has been married for 25 years and neither she nor my uncle have ever wanted kids. The marriage is still going strong and they couldn't be happier. So despite what Catholicism says, married couples CAN be happy without kids.

• Not everyone needs to have children

We have enough of an issue with overpopulation in the world. We don't need to expect all married couples to procreate.

Not everyone is cut out to have children or even what's to have children. Not everyone has a job or a lifestyle that lends itself towards raising children. The days of trophy children should be gone. Children will be much happier if parents don't feel obliged to have them, but want to have them.

• Of course not!

Marriage is supposed to be a symbol and celebration of your love with your partner. If a couple decides they would like children later that us a choice they choose to make. Many couples enjoy a fun and thrilling long life without the experience of having children, it is simply a choice.

• Not they don't

Married Couples do not have to have to have children because they might not want to actually want to have children because they might work a lot or travel a lot or something & that why I think that married couples don't have to have children.
    Married couples may not want kids anyway.

• Of course not!

I don't understand why everyone thinks that if youre married, you have to have kinds. You don't even have to have sex. It's about love! And the couple should do whatever makes them happy, not to please society. You can have kids even if youre not married, adopt. If you are married and don't want to have children, so be it. Why should you have to have kids? There are plenty of people out there having children. If it makes you happy, good! Of course I would love to have children when I'm marries, but that doesn't mean everyone feels the same way.

• They get to choose

Let me first start off by saying that I am not against married couples having children (as long as they chose to have them and can support them). However I recognize that the choice comes down to the couple. (more importantly the one who will be carrying pregnancies assuming that they are birthing their own children). Telling them they must have children (or pressuring them to do so) is out right wrong and a violation of their rights. It doesn't matter how happy children could make them or how much you enjoy children or even if you believe that the sole purpose of marriage is to reproduce (or that raising children together is what validates a relationship)