• We want to be Beautiful too.

Many think men do not care about breast size. Think again nay sayers, as men want to "Strut their stuff, too". It may sound rather odd to some of you, but we men as a whole find it all very important. Stand with me brothers, and show your glorious Man Humps to them all! (I can't believe I just said this).

• It's a biological imperative.

Men evolved to be attracted to larger breasts (specifically larger breasts and hips with a smaller waist) because it was a reliable indicator of good fertility. Since the entire purpose of sex is to reproduce, a woman with larger breasts and hips was more likely to produce healthy offspring than women without. That imperative has "stuck" to the modern day even though the environmental pressures behind it are gone.

• So far every guy I've encountered does care to an extent.

I haven't met a guy who prefers small breasts over big ones and It sucks because I'm a small chested woman. I don't see why there is so much emphasis on them. I get the biological attraction, but I mean, why is bigger better? They are made of fat and women can't control where that goes!

• Sure they do. It's something they don't have.

I've never met a guy who didn't. I mean, they all have their preferences but it seems bigger is better in certain departments which includes the chest. It's a biological thing that has continued to this day on. I don't understand why thought because breasts all preform the same regardless of their size or shape. A lot of emphasis is put on women and their breasts from men and the media.

• To be free

I believe that it encourages self-acceptance in a man if women free themselves from the confines of bad media stereotyping and inspires male innate desires to abandon contrived notions about themselves, not just the opposite sex. The presence of large breasts free men from bad self ego absorbed judgment a

• To be free

I believe that it encourages self-acceptance in a man if women free themselves from the confines of media stereotyping and inspires male innate desires to abandon contrived notions about themselves, not just the opposite sex. The presence of large breasts free men from self ego absorbed bad judgment and n

• To be free

• I hate being an A.Cup

On the Internet everyone tries to make small boobed feel better and say they love all kinds of boobs just not to appear shallow and superficial. But seriously, has anyone ever heard a man saying "Mila Kunis' boobs are nice " or anything like "I love those small tits ". I haven't. All that matters is medium or big boobs. Everyone who says men don't care about breast size, is either not aware about it or they're not telling the truth. Sorry to say. You can see I am clearly frustrated.

• Men do care about breast size

While it is not an indicator for a successful relationship and it certainly will not be the basis or criteria for which a man picks his mate. I believe (I'm a woman) that every man, given the choice, would prefer larger breasts. Large breasts will turn a man's head almost faster than a beautiful face.

• Everything's better when bigger

Ok so personally, I do find big boobs sexy but I would not date someone only for their breasts or anything. I think a lot of men like bigger things so that's the way they like boobs too. However, I think actually everyone like bigger thing better. However, small boob can be sexy too.

• Slightly yes but mostly no

Men who are usually overly obsessed with breast size usually aren't looking for a long term relationship but rather just sex and fun (which isn't a problem in my opinion). If a man is looking for a long term relationship it mostly has to do with personality. Men don't want to date "ugly" girls but they also don't want to get nagged at 24/7. So yes it matters when it comes to having fun but for actual relationships I believe it plays a very minuet role, if any at all.

• I personally believe in small tits girls are more cute and make me feel more

I guess legs and booty curve and at the top of all attitude and personality make a girl more sexy but as I see around the girl face have more power to guys notice her at first but its personality to keep a relation longer but for a friendly advise from a guy to girls if you have good personality you better work on your booty and legs curves with some training :)

• Size Totally Unimportant

The vast majority of men do not care. There are far more important factors like personality, intelligence, thoughtfulness, etc. Natural of any size suggests you are more confident in yourself and are not superficial. If a woman wants to get implants fine, but don't do it for a man. Men will be happy with whatever you have. They are interested in the whole package not the individual parts and pieces.

• It's about preference

Honestly personality goes a longer way when it comes to picking a partner; I'd rat her be able to converse with a women rat her than just stare at her breasts. For me when it comes to sexual arousal I prefer a women with a good waist to butt ratio, breasts are just and added bonus for me.

• Women are people too

Most men could give a rats ass about the size of a woman's breasts they fall in love with the person. And yes guys women are people to..Women should be treated like Queens, but on the other hand they should also treat their man like a king. Long live the breast.

• From my Experience...No

My husband was my guinea pig for this question. We are quite open with each other ;) At first, he said he liked larger breast (which I have). He admitted to staring at my boobs most of the time while I was talking to him in high school. Now however, he expresses that big or small, it doesn't matter. He likes all sizes. I hear most men profess that they like bigger breast, but they end up with partners that don't necessarily have bigger boobs. To put it bluntly, no. I believe the actual person matters most. As long as you HAVE boobs, it matters not ^_^

• I like all breasts

If you're attracted to all aspects of a particular woman, her breast size is irrelevant. They still have nipples and you can still have lots of fun with her, because you've told yourself you're going to have fun with her - ALL of her. Body, mind and soul. Those men who do care, as someone else said, typically view women as objects placed here solely for their sexual enjoyment.

• I love women of all kinds

Proportion; a big woman should be a big woman in all aspects breast, butt, etc. A small woman should be small. If your out of proportion I'm not that interested at first sight. All that being said once a man falls in love with you a small woman can become big and vice/versa. The only thing a REAL man needs & wants is the woman we fell in love with.

• More about the woman than her breasts

I'm a guy and I can say that men like breasts. Period... Most of us really aren't that picky about size.
    I think the guys who are picky about it - the kind that tell their girlfriends to get boob jobs - are the insecure ones who see women as objects. Not the kind you should be in a relationship with.
    I wouldn't worry about it. If you really want to attract a guy, be confident and comfortable with your body!

• No most men do not care

Some men look for big breasts but most look for big boobs to make up for there lacking junk size and any way if you find someone that honestly loves your bust size shouldn't matter also a person who can ask the question can very well answer it themselves so why did you need to ask the question when you have your own opinion :). And it's kinda the same look at it this way some men care about bust size and some don't some women care about junk size some don't