• There's no difference

The differences between men and women are purely biological. Anything else is, hate to use the term, a social construct that needs to be dismantled. Many people don't respect women in power because they don't like the idea of a woman having power, reducing her to an object or slur for doing her job exactly the same as a man, but she is perfectly capable at her duties.

• Men do take risks than women taking their experiences

Because men are more reliable and Mens are the great bosses because they ensure that their company’s work environment is founded upon trust and respect. The bosses model trust and respect daily, and they require that team members demonstrate trust and respect in every interaction, with each other and with costumers while woman they set all being moody, men are the best bosses because they always use their mind not their feelings.

• Because we were made first

Men are better bosses because we're more aggressive, more intimidating,and better negotiators. Women are not because they give in too easily and men don't have feelings. Women are more sensitive. They will become emotional over nothing. Men can deal with pain and women can not. The point is men make better bosses.

• There's no difference

• There's no difference

• Depends on the business

I think when it comes to men being better bosses, it really depends on the particular business. I think women are better bosses when it comes to the food industry, because I know first hand that is a business that requires quite a bit of patience, and I do believe women possess more of that then men.

• No. i do not think men make better bosses.

No. I do not think men make better bosses, because I believe all people are made intellectually equal. Gender has nothing to do with the amount of knowledge a person will gain in their life, and generally the most with the most knowledge on a given task, or subject will lead. Rather male, Or female.

• Men Do Not Make Better Bosses

No, men do not make better bosses than women. Men and women are capable of having the same sorts of skills, be they managerial or practical in nature. As such, no sex is any better or any worse than the other. Thus, men do not make better bosses than women.

• Men Are Less Diplomatic

Men don't make better bosses because women are more diplomatic, in general. Women are also better listeners and better communicators. Men are doers--tell one what to do and he does it to the best of his ability. The only downside is that women may be more into "office politics" and play favorites with the clique rather than go with the person best for the job.

• No, men do not make better bosses.

I believe that men do not make better bosses. Women are better bosses. They have much more empathy than men. They are better communicators. Women have better interpersonal skills and help organizations run more smoothly. Some men might be intimidated by women bosses because they can do a much better job!

• I've Had Some Bad Men Bosses

I do not believe men make better bosses, I believe personalities make better bosses. I know one male boss I had, had no real knowledge of interacting in a business setting with a woman. I was the first female hired at his business and he constantly told me I was being emotional. I wasn't, he was just a little on the asocial side and had no experience managing a woman.