Do more Americans need to grow their own food rather than buying it in stores?

• Yes they do

Yes, there is a good sense of satisfaction from growing your own food and not just buying it at a store. Also it is a lot healthier for you, and you save a lot of money by being able to grow a lot of food that you will not buy.

• Yes, Americans should grow their own food, if they can.

Americans should grow their own food, at least as much as they can. By doing this, they will gain appreciation for produce and also feel rewarded for their hard work. It's not possible for everyone to grow a lot of foods due to space constraints, but some things, such as sprouts, can even be grown indoors, and tomatoes can be grown on a patio.

• Yes They Do

I believe Americans would benefit if they tried to grow more of their own food rather than buying it in stores. I believe with so many people struggling financially, this is actually becoming more normal. As with many residences, a large part of the population has some ground to work with, so it would be a good thing to try.

• No, I don't believe Americans need to grow their own food.

I believe most Americans don't have the knowledge or ability to be able to produce food for themselves in today's age. It would be near impossible to do this in a city setting and even people who possess the land and ability to do it don't have the required time or money commitment to get a farm started.

• It Is Up To Them

I personally think more people should grow their own food. It is more healthy for you, and it would also knock down food prices, as food would be more abundant We can't go forcing people to grow their own food though. Many people have to work 60 to 80 hours a week just to pay their bills. I do not blame them for not wanting to grow a food garden on top of it,.