• Yes movies bring out realities in life

Yes, I think that movies do in fact bring out realities in real life, as the movies that depict graphic violence and murder is also happening in real life. Nowadays, there seems to be too many instances of rising gun violence which is glorified by movies, and this is making movies real to some people.

• No, I believe real-life can spur ideas for movies but not vice versa.

The point of movies is to take us away from our lives. Even movies based on true stories are dramatized and exaggerated. In reality, if someone was to take on the persona of a movie character they would most likely be locked away. It isn't unusual for movie-goers to admire a character they see in the cinema, I suppose, but in reality I think it's rare for a person's life to unfold complete with foreshadowing, an antagonist, a climax and a happy ending. Rather, I believe movies are based upon what people like and do in their real lives.

• No they don't!!!

Without bringing realationships into discussion, I can confidently question my opponents that how many of us in these present days wear a shoe to sleep? How many of us, even at home dab makeup and put on the best of our dresses? How many of us have seen UFO's, Spaceships ?And how many of us have made friends with extra terrestrial creatures? Films are merely for entertainment purpose and have no similarity with the present society