Do newspapers in Britain, Russia, and other superpower nations display significant anti-Polish sentiment, regardless of how many Polish people live in those nations?

• Not only newspapers...

Last year, a (C)BBC CHILDREN'S programme featured an "act" called "Poland Rat". This character was pictured waving a Polish flag whilst the Polish National Anthem played. The ONLY point of this was so that the young children could boo the rat and leave it locked up in its prison cell. Subliminal racist attitudes being directed at kids!
    BBC also attempted hatchet job with Panorama's Stadiums of Hate.
    Last year, The Times, ran a series of anti-Polish stories including an offensive parody that resulted in several complaints (incl. To useless PCC).
    The - overall - negative media lead to incidents such as a recent violent racist attack on a biker who happened to have a Polish flag on his helmet.

• Yes, these papers do.

Superpower nations, especially Britain and Russia, display a lot of hatred and dislike toward the Polish people. Much of this is because of the immigration, and other parts of it has to do with the cultural shifts that take place afterward. They are treated as Mexicans were in the United States 20 years ago.

• Not As A Whole

Of the countries listed it seems that Britain is the most apt to use anti-Polish sentiment, but in that country it is also used in connection with unchecked immigration that the country is dealing with. While it's not a great excuse it does mean that all of the bad sentiment isn't per say directly towards those of Polish decent. Anti-Polish sentiment is very uncommon within the United States and its use in media is not tolerated by any means. Russia seems to have more problems that extend beyond media sentiment, but it doesn't go unchecked. Overall I would not say anti-Polish sentiment is writhe but there certainly could be some improvements made.

• I read positive news about Poland

The newspapers I read in the United States, which is undoubtedly a superpower, generally have positive news stories about Poland and Polish people. The country's end of communism and struggles and successes with striving towards prosperity since then have generally resulted in admiration of the nation. My local Polish community is respected for their contributions to commerce and local cuisine.

• It does not.

Newspapers in Britain, Russia, and other superpower nations do not display significant anti-Polish sentiment, regardless of how many Polish people live in those nations. If there was an issue with this in other newspapers in the superpower nations, this would get a lot more media attention then what is is now.

• If you are looking for racism, you are bound to find some.

If people want to be victims, they most assuredly will be eventually. If I wanted to feel that I was being oppressed by the neighborhood watch, I could find proof eventually of how they have invaded my privacy, or ignored my property. In either case, I would be claiming to be equal to other people but being treated unequally based on my inequality. The argument becomes ridiculous.