• And nothing else matters

So close no matter how far
    Couldn’t be much more from the heart
    Forever trusting who we are
    And nothing else matters

Never opened myself this way
    Life is ours, we live it our way
    All these words I don’t just say
    And nothing else matters

Trust I seek and I find in you
    Every day for us something new
    Open mind for a different view
    And nothing else matters

Never cared for what they do
    Never cared for what they know
    But I know

So close no matter how far
    Couldn’t be much more from the heart
    Forever trusting who we are
    And nothing else matters

Never cared for what they do
    Never cared for what they know
    But I know

Never opened myself this way
    Life is ours, we live it our way
    All these words I don’t just say
    And nothing else matters

Trust I seek and I find in you
    Every day for us something new
    Open mind for a different view
    And nothing else matters

Never cared for what they say
    Never cared for games they play
    Never cared for what they do
    Never cared for what they know
    And I know

So close no matter how far
    Couldn’t be much more from the heart
    Forever trusting who we are
    No, nothing else matters

• Lmfao okay "no" jump off a cliff if you think that, waste of air

Internet kids are the worst people in any generation, look at all those No's bred and raised to be selfish self absorbed assholes. Wolves sometimes help deer when they're trapped, I like how here's a bunch of psychopaths in the "no" section trying to actually reason their misanthropy over the internet that's golden.

• Yes they do.

Some say that because the universe will keep on spinning with or without life, that life does not matter to the universe. Thing is, the objects of the universe (planets, stars etc.) lack any ability to form thought so can't form an opinion on life. This makes the only valid opinions are things that can form them. Clearly, to life forms, lives do matter.
    Another way to look at this is if asked if money matter to the banks. Of course, the building can't have an opinion so the only relevant answer would be from those involved in the banks.

• Why does anything matter?

Everyday we just go around. Someone is at war, someone else discovers something else. None of this will matter. In a matter of human rights, everyone should be viewed equal, but none of it leads to anything. People die, we get over it. We're an ever-revolving rock with no real purpose

• No lives matter

Even though human life on Earth is precious and the grand scheme of the universe; it doesn't matter. Humans have no effect on the sun, the solar system, the milky way, the laniakea supercluster, etc. The universe does not care about humans and maybe, there could be other alien life billions of light years away. Ergo, that is why I answer yes.

• No thing matters

Bro if we all die what is the use. Everything we do is to either be happy or to release sadness but if we end up dyeing. Who created the universe ? And who created the thing that created the universe and who created the thing that created the thing that created the universe . It couldn’t have just appear educazione

• No thing matters

• No life matters

Sure you can change people lives on Earth and that's all well and good, unless you taped them or some thing, but all in all that doesn't mean much on a scale as big as the universe. Your life might be important to our entire planet but to some aliens ( not Mexicans ) you don't mean shit and nothing you do means shit. And even if you do be come important to that ailien planet,or speicies there's not a snowballs chance in hell you can matter to literally every being in the universe when we can't even get a human two planet over.

• It is true

If you die, the earth will just move on, so stop complaining about your race, sexuality, religion, because no lives matter at the end of the day, not yours, not mine, not anyone's, not animals, not humans, not whites, not blacks, not males, not females, not trans , not cis

• No, Universe does not

Universe doesn't care. People can, but people are not the universe itself. Universe means universe and people mean people. I'm writing this to take up the rest of the words because I have already made my point and there isn't much else to say on this subject to be honest

• What is a life?

What is life, but not to try and be better than someone else? All of live is trying to be better than some other species or individual. Getting your rights, and getting equal or higher than some other group is human nature, if not life nature. The universe doesn't care about you, whether or not you are gay, black, white, straight, or even if you like pineapple on pizza. Life is about caring about yourself, and being the best you you can strive to be.

• In the end

It starts with one thing
    I don't know why
    It doesn't even matter how hard you try
    Keep that in mind
    I designed this rhyme
    To explain in due time
    All I know
    Time is a valuable thing
    Watch it fly by as the pendulum swings
    Watch it count down to the end of the day
    The clock ticks life away
    It's so unreal
    Didn't look out below
    Watch the time go right out the window
    Trying to hold on, but you didn't even know
    Wasted it all just to watch you go
    I kept everything inside
    And even though I tried, it all fell apart
    What it meant to me
    Will eventually be a memory of a time when
    I tried so hard
    And got so far
    But in the end
    It doesn't even matter
    I had to fall
    To lose it all
    But in the end
    It doesn't even matter
    One thing, I don't know why
    It doesn't even matter how hard you try
    Keep that in mind
    I designed this rhyme
    To remind myself of a time when
    I tried so hard
    In spite of the way you were mocking me
    Acting like I was part of your property
    Remembering all the times you fought with me
    I'm surprised it got so
    Things aren't the way they were before
    You wouldn't even recognize me anymore
    Not that you knew me back then
    But it all comes back to me in the end
    You kept everything inside
    What it meant to me will eventually be a memory of a time when
    I tried so hard
    And got so far
    But in the end
    It doesn't even matter
    I had to fall
    To lose it all
    But in the end
    It doesn't even matter
    I've put my trust in you
    Pushed as far as I can go
    For all this
    There's only one thing you should know
    I've put my trust in you
    Pushed as far as I can go
    For all this
    There's only one thing you should know
    I tried so hard
    And got so far
    But in the end
    It doesn't even matter
    I had to fall
    To lose it all
    But in the end
    It doesn't even matter

• This is a pretty difficult question

I agree that, in the grand scheme of things, the universe is giant and doesn't care about Earth, much less any life that's on it. On the other hand, however, I like having a life, and I like other life forms. On an extremely large scale, nothing really "matters". A lot of stuff exists. When stuff is destroyed, lives included, there will stuff on the other side of the universe that doesn't notice or care. On the scale that humans exist, though, life affects thing. When someone is murdered, people are affected. It matters. When someone's dog is run over, they will be affected and it will have significance to them. So yes, lives matter. Not to everyone and everything that exists, it would be dumb to believe that, but on some level.

• In the grand scheme no, but on a human level yes.

Life is just a small blip of occurrences in the vast unimaginable field of the universe. So on a grand scale, no we dont matter. But our lives matter because we decide they matter, we want to be happy and explore the pleasures of life in our small meaningless bubble in space.

• There's always something or someone

No matter who it is there are millions of people on this earth, so obviously someone has to care, even if you don't notice it. Even with science all lives matter, because one person can mean the whole population falling, not everyone is entitled to care, but all lives do deserve a chance, if anything.

• Honestly, It's Just Science

We have evolved and formulated our own people based through evolution. This has happened not only to increase our life expectancy and chance of survival, but so that we work in better symbiosis with our environments. We are created with a purpose (Higher Power or not), and one point of this purpose is to expel carbon dioxide through cellular respiration. The CO2 is needed to help plants conduct photosynthesis and to also create energy. Along with this, the carbon dioxide is helping to create a stronger atmosphere. While it may not seem like any one matters, we do in order to keep the Earth a bountiful and fruitful planet. In addition, after we decease, we will be re-absorbed into the Earth and decay, providing fertilized ground for vegetation to take place. In all honesty, if no one mattered, and if no one were here, the Earth would be a barren and desolate planet, and we wouldn't be the incredible unique system of the solar system. Keep in mind we are the only planet in our solar system with life, and clearly, everyone is doing something in with this. If no one was here, Earth wouldn't stand out, and then we would just be another old terrestrial rock floating around the sun waiting for the sun to turn into a red giant and consume us all in 5 billion years.

• Technically no, but emotions exist

Technically we are just matter, but we have emotions, and no one wants to be sad or make another being sad. This is part of our natural mechanism to help ensure we reproduce and take over the world. If everyone in the world was able to completely ignore their emotions, then "no lives matter". But emotions exist.

• No lives matter

• Depends on who, what and when you are talking about.

Does the life of a mass murderer who killed thousands of your people matter to you? Of course, it does. You would want to see justice served before he dies.

In the grand scheme of the universe, do lives matter? Well, yes and no. The modern human is designed as a consumer of energy and that helps to spread energy out in the universe. So, humans are a way for the universe to keep existing.

In the context of a political election, of course, a politician would say that lives matter, what with global security standards sliding. However, to a politician, claiming that lives matter to him is that they matter to his political rally, not to him.

Your question is flawed in that what do you mean lives matter? Matter to who?

And anyway, (no pun intended, but) does it matter whether your life matters? As long as your life matters to those closest around you and you can lead a long, happy life, I don't think you would care whether your life matters or no.