• We don't deny it

Most of us aren't racist and we don't deny that anti black, anti white, anti arab and anti Hispanic racism exists. I've been to Northern Europe and it's not at all racist but warm and friendly. In American and Europe non whites can be very racist. Last year in St. Louis a white man named zemir begic was hammered to death by a group of Hispanic and black teens who yelled "kill Whitey" and a couple years before that kevin shiflet from Alexandria Virginia had his throat slit on his yard by a black man because the killer "hated white people ". I find that a lot of liberals deny that anti white racism exists. According to the fbi there are 700 anti white crimes a year. In Europe as well. In the town of Rotherham in England 1400 mostly white girls as young as 11 were trafficked raped, beaten and tortured by gangs of Pakistani men. The rapists chose white girls as as victims because they were seen as easy meat. They called the girls racist names when they were raping them. The council in Rotherham didn't report the crimes for 16 years because they were afraid of being called racist-as the rapists were all Pakistani and the victims mostly white.

• I'm not sure you understand you own question

I don't "deny racism", and I am very sure that it is more prevent and "open" the the south.

Racism is a national issue. Where it has been addresses "best" is, on balance, in the north. This is anecdotal, and demonstrable. What is the real question? . . . .

Posted by: TBR
  • Non-Southern whites are probably more openly racist and a lot are proud of it

North Dakota was home to one of the most brutal and vicious lynchings in the 1880s. The Springfield lynching of 1908 happened, in which all the members of the lynching were acquitted. And this isn't IMMIGRANT group, but old stock Americans (Brits, Danes, Israelis) who committed these vicious acts. Northern Euros are very openly racist and quite proud of it.

Vox_Veritas says2015-04-04T00:35:20.197
Welcome back.
Adam2isback says2015-04-04T02:18:08.280
I was never kicked out. I was out of here for a while.