• This topic reeks of opinion.

I currently have braces, and therefore I do have problems when eating apples. They are often too hard and the bits of skin and flesh get stuck in the wires of my braces and it takes aeons to get them out. Oranges, however, are mostly juice in capsules, easy to eat. This, however, only applies to people with braces as the normal population will find the process of peeling the orange tedious, and the apple lovely and crisp and delicious and the oranges too sour or liquid.

• Oranges taste better:

I have to come up with 50 words expressing the fact that I think that one fruit tastes better than the other. While the challenge is lost to some I believe it is important to rise to the occasion and render the fact that "Oranges taste better than Apples." Done.

• It depends on the person actually

Only our tastebuds can properly determine this.It depends on the person.We are all different and all prefer different fruits.So i perosnally dont think either fruits are neccasserily better than the other .Saying smething like is just like saying another country is better than another. Saying ornges taste better than apples is a fruitest remark.