• Well in my opinion yes because...

I have picked one up off my floor and for the whole day i had good luck I almost fell down and didn't I won a hide and seek game for the first time and I defeated the Ender Dragon on Minecraft so yes i believe in luck and God helps! :)

• There is no such thing

I don't believe in good luck.... Its called Carma Hun there is no such thing as luck... And if there was i need to see it for me to believe it you can wish upon a star all you want, pray all you want and throw coins in a fountain all you want but the truth hurts ..... The coins in the fountain add up into big bucks that's why they are there.... It hurts to know the truth don't it

• To all that oppose this side of the screen,

By saying yes you have portrayed yourselves as idiots. I mean, come on! You even misspelled the title, "Do Penny Give you Luck?" Are you kidding? There is no such thing as luck, only probability. Starbraedon678, I would legitimately like to know if you are joking. Talking about achieving something in minecraft and not falling are not real reasons, so call me a hater, but why did you even start this useless argument?

• Um... What kind of question is this?

I honestly only joined this side just so this can be evened out. Whether or not you get lucky because of a penny is uncalled for. I mean, not to be racist and all, but use Irish people for example. People say they are extremely lucky people and they also drink a lot. Well, if you want to ask this question, you might as well be asking, "Do I have good luck?" or "Will this penny give me luck?" because everybody have opinions and different experiences. Some people have objects to make them feel like they have good luck, while others just plain feel like they get bad luck. Take me for this example. When I went to my grandma's funeral, I was supposed to traditionally stay there for a whole week, only getting a wink of sleep, while bowing the whole time. And whenever I would get a break, I would be lucky if it was for 30 mins. And supposedly these soda cans they bought from the store had been "enchanted" and when I drink them I'm supposed to get good luck. Well guess what, I started to get bad luck as soon as I drank one can. I noticed my luck started to get worst and worst every time I drank one can, and you might be thinking, "then stop drinking it!" Well, I was forced to drink it for this "good luck" for a whole week, barely even sleeping. Sigh...

• No no and no

No no no no no no no no no no no n o n o n o n o no no no no no no no no no no no .. .. . . .. . .. .; .. . .. . .. . . . ... . . .

• No they don't that is stupid

It is stupid . . . .. . .. .. . .. .. ... ............ . . . . . . . . . ... . . .. .. . . . .. . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . .. . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .