• Guns arent as bad

You see, i left my rifle sitting on my porch to see if it would kill someone passing by. I left it there for about 4 hours and it was still in the same place and i hadnt killed anyone yet. If guns kill people, then i must own a really lazy gun. :D

• Saying guns kill is like saying forks make people fat

There are no bad guns, only people. There are many social problems behind current massacres in America. It is not as if a bombing attack is the fault of the bomb instead of the bomber. Taking away guns would just result with crimes being committed in many other ways. Guns also help protect people.

• People kill, not guns

A gun is an inanimate object, it does not kill, if you illegalize them, criminals will just use something else instead, like knifes, they have been doing it for millennium, guns are not the only type of weapon, and besides, there was a criminal who made a gun out of parts from a car, if someone has a ill-intent, he/she will use whatever to do it, gun or no.

• Guns are dope and protect us citizens all these restrictions are dumb

Guns are dope and protect us citizens all these restrictions are dumb .
    And also fuck Obama #bust a nut my nigga people are dumb bitches swag gang gang let me smash don't be boring legalize guns free my nigga wally he got arrested for nothing bro love peace chicken grease

• Guns Don't Control Themselves

There must be someone or something behind a gun in order for it to operate. Guns are the cause of many deaths, but so are car crashes and alcohol and drug ODs. Also, gun are need for survival. Both food and defense are provided with a gun in the wilderness. It may determine if you live or die.

• Guns Don't Control Themselves

• People kill people

No need for me to explain this but this is selft-explanatory because the logic view is that people driven by motives are forced to kill other people and it's their fault because they pulled the trigger that made others obey almost like that one phrase from BioShock "A man chooses,a slave obeys", a great analogy contrast between the fate of life and death to someone's time.

• Logically, people kill.

Guns by themselves don't kill. It's not like an untouched gun would start shooting the people within shooting distance. Once you add a human to it, then you get the killing. Guns are the providers, but ultimately it is people who make the decision. People pull the trigger and fire, not guns.

• Guns kill.....NOT PEOPLE!!!!!

Guns are daring. We use them in war to kill people. Guns are also the cause of thousands of deaths every year. It is safe to say that guns cause more problems than good in our society. This is why I do not have a problem with those that want stricter gun laws. Guns are the cause of many deaths.

• Guns kill.....NOT PEOPLE!!!!!