• YES!!! Without then we wouldn't know anything!!

If we had never made a mistake in their life we would never know anything. If we never fell over we wouldn't know how to walk. If we didn't have fights with our friends we wouldn't know who to trust. If we didn't fail that maths test we wouldn't know the stuff from the test where as if we cheated we wouldn't know anything still.

• Yes ocfourse we learn from our mistakes

Its a very simple logic that suppose we act in a certain way to get a certain result and when we altogether get another result,then we commited a mistake by acting that way!!! So we would obviously not repeat the same thing!!!
    Similarly when we know we did a mistake,we would not repeat the samething,this way we learn what not to do from a mistake!!

• Yes, they do

Some people are more stubborn than others, but everybody learns from their mistakes. In fact, there are a lot of things that it's impossible to learn without making mistakes. For example, it would be almost impossible to learn how to ride a bike unless you made mistakes. There's only so much that can be communicated with words and demonstrations. Eventually, the person has to do it themselves and figure it out by trial and error.

• Some don't learn from mistakes

If you make a mistake more than once or twice or after many times the punishment would soon be part of your daily life and you properly wouldn't care if you got fined for speeding or something like that any more. You enventuly don't care about it anymore. So if mistake are repeated to many times they will never learn from it

• Not all the time

I can say from personal experience that no matter how many times I get in trouble for doing something, I end up doing it again. Over and over. This isn't a question that can be answered in general, it all depends on the person that is answering it. For me, the answer is no.