Do people pay too much attention to March Madness?

• March Madness Lunacy

People have march madness lunacy , and pay far much attention to this cultural phenomenen. The extent that people behave when it come to flash mob mentality is absolutely unpredictable and cannot ever truley be predicted whatsover, in as much as there is a certain understanding of the events to be able to then make any judgement as to the facts at hand

• not at all

No, I do not think that to much attention is put on this sports event, I think that it needs to be a huge event, since it is the best teams in the natioin fighting it out to see who is the best of the best that is out ther.

• No, it's a fun event

Like any other sporting event there's people that gamble way too heavily on March Madness, but there's nothing wrong with people that get into it just for the spectacle. Who didn't like following Florida Gulf Coast on their run last year, it's entertaining television and a once a year event.

• No, I don't think people pay too much attention to March Madness.

March Madness is a basketball tournament that people look forward to every year, there is lots of money bet on the games and lots of interest in seeing how their favorite teams fare in that years tournament even so much as the President comes out and picks a winner, I think as long as you don't get too obsessed with it it's fine to pay attention to it.

• No, it is tradition, like a holiday.

I don't think people pay too much attention to March Madness. I think it's great that we have it. I rallies everyone together near the end of the bleak winter, It's a competition that brings people together and takes their minds off of their everyday problems. March Madness is like a refreshing holiday celebration that everyone enjoys and gets involved in.