Do people with multiple personalities possess multiple souls?

Asked by: Furyan5
  • Multiple personalities = multiple souls

It seems unfair to judge a soul by the actions of another person over whom you have no control. Pls do not vote if you dnt believe we have a soul or that multiple personalities is a real desease. Short replies please unless an explanation is asked for. Thank you.

• ABSOLUTELY! I have been studying it for the last 55 years.

1. Each alternate has a completely different life memory and when the memories are check all of the details prove true: Who they were married to, who they were having sex with on the side, what kind of car they drove, who their mechanic was, it goes on and on.
    2. Among the alternates is always a "helper personality"
    3. The vast majority of MPDs suffered abuse at an early age.
    4. The bible states clearly that "You will not be given more than you can bear - a helper spirit will come to you"
    5. When the soul unites with the body it is "sealed" so to speak and other souls can not break that seal.
    6. The "helper" coming in to the body to relieve the original soul the distress, breaks this seal and thus opens the body up to opportunists.
    7. The bible states that we have "free will" We have free will as bodies and free will as souls.
    8. There are some souls who, upon leaving the physical body choose not to go to the light. These souls are usually recently departed from bodies who had addictions like, drugs, alcohol, sex and on and on.
    9. This is why people with multiples quite often have alters who have serious issues.
    10 A psychiatrist treating multiples had a brilliant idea - Having a patient with 6 alternates, called up each in turn, drew a blood sample, sent 7 (6 alters plus the original) off to the lab and when they came back took a look at them, walked across the hall to an associate psychiatrist, laid them on his desk and asked, "Which two of these are the same people" His associate looked at them and replied, "NONE"
    11. Edgar Cayce said that the soul connects to the physical body at the seven ductless glands, through which the soul sets the conditions required by the soul to express in the physical.
    12. 30% of Jesus healings were casting out of unclean spirits.
    13. I could go on.

• Brain Theory > Soul Theory

Brain Theory of consciousness is so much more well supported than Soul Theory that there literally isn't even a debate on the subject anymore. The entire field of neuroscience, not to mention most of biology, psychology, anthropology, and more would have to be discarded if Soul Theory were correct. Absolutely no compelling evidence for souls.

• No evidence of a soul.

There is no evidence that people even have souls at all and we already know that Dissociative Identity Disorder is a disorder of the brain. I know you said not to answer if we believed that DID/MPD is a disorder but this is one thing that should not be up for discussion. Also this is a debate site and I will post my opinion whenever I please.

• Single big soul

I think a soul is a huge thing. Personality is under a soul'a control. Multiple personalities is a disorder, but to have various traits is a different case. Traits are what makes up a personality and a personality is a part of a soul. Either way, multiple personalities or not, I believe there can only be a single soul within an individual.

• It all goes back one subconscious mind.

Even if we accept the idea that Disassociate Identity Disorder is a real condition (it probably is not), it is still built on the theory of one person’s subconscious developing a variety of “personalities.” It all goes back to a single soul, a single “conciseness”, which is making the choices.

kamronisthedebateking says2015-04-15T16:31:13.607
Hi jack
kamronisthedebateking says2015-04-15T16:31:20.860
Do u see this