• Philosophy is complicated

Philosophy is a matter of perception; therefore, you need to put thought and deep consideration into every question. For example, I someone asks you if there is such thing as good and evil, you can't say yes or no, because it depends on what situation you are morally put in, and these situations change as you go through different events and changes in your life.

• Well said, "StygianWings"

I would also vote, absolutely yes because of the reasoning of "StygianWings" above my post. Your question in itself is a philosophical yes/no question. Hence, philosophical yes/no questions do exist. Wow.. 19 more words needed. Okay, so... This is my first day on debate.Org... And I don't like this requirement for word count... ROAR!

• Aren't you asking one right now?

Your question answers itself. You asked it, and so it exists. Hmm... That was a short answer... 29 more words needed. Umm...No... I think we covered it. As for that image, the dictator was a fun movies wasn't it? Uhh.... Something about string cheese. So... Basically, yes, you just asked a philosophical yes/no question and therefore they exist.

• Philosophy is complicated