Do Photoshopped Images Make You Feel Bad About Your Own Looks?

• Of course they do!

Just hearing about how beautiful models are let alone looking at them makes you feel like you have to change; But you don't. You don't need to make yourself up to live up to what someone else's perspective of what a girl or person is supposed to look like, because you are already so amazing. I feel that people will most likely see beautiful women in a magazine if they weren't photoshopped. I feel this way because it's not about how you look on the outside but how you are on the inside.DON'T LET ANYONE TELL YOU THAT YOU ARE NOT BEAUTIFUL THE WAY YOU ARE, AND MOST DEFINITELY DON'T LET ANYONE TELL YOU THAT YOU HAVE TO CHANGE TO LOOK LIKE SOMEONE ELSE!!

• Yes it does make me feel bad

Because i am a really ugly girl
    and no one wants to be my friend nor they want to date me
    because i am the ugly from all my friends and then they all want to date my friends but don't wanna date me i think i am just going to kill myself help !!!!1

• Young Teenage Girls Don't Always Know It's Photoshopped

With the minds of young girls today, they don't always know that the magazines are photoshopped. These women in the magazines are famous. Young girls want to be like them. When someone is put into a magazine as a model, they are being made the socially acceptable image. The look to vie for is drawn from these women. So, yes. It makes you feel bad because we all want to look like those women and if that's what's being promoted then that's the look we want because it's being publicized as desirable.

• There should not be an photo shopped pictures

I think it not fair for people. With disorder to look at the picture and think of them self as fat. People need to be considered others. Every one looks different . Every one should stay like that. Different is good. I like different. People pay attention more to gaining fat then actual diseases.

• We are constantly being influenced by media

Women see over 600 photoshopped images today. In society women are constantly being judged for how their body looks. There is a video gone viral of someone who photo shopped a slice of pizza into a very attractive woman. This proves that anything can be altered to practically anything anyone wants. Why should women constantly judge themselves on technically altered images?

• Photoshopped images make you feel bad about yourself

Media affects girls and boys more ways then they realize, More they perceive Photoshop media images as attainable and real, lowering their body satisfaction, Guys also have the same issue except they want to be more muscular and buff. Photoshopped images lower your self-esteem. The unrealistic and unattainable images can have damaging and dangerous affects. Like for example boys feel the need to take steriods and girls feel the need to purge(throw up after eating) and take diet pills.

• Photoshopped Images Create Beauty Complexes

Photoshopped images present an idealized photograph of a woman or man. Tiny imperfections, such as a facial blemish, reddened skin, or lipstick smears are removed with the click of a mouse. This is especially true of most celebrity photos seen by the public. As a result, impressionable people begin to believe that some people have perfect beauty.

• Of course they do!

• Hi im banana

Bananas are awesome so im awesome banana kjfsklfjsdlkfjsdlkfjsd lkf sdlkfj sdlkfj sdlkfjsdlk fjsdlkfj sdlkfjsdkf jdklfjsdlk fdlkfj dsklfdsf dsf sd f sdf sdf s df dsf sd fsd f sd f sd f sdf sdf dsf ds f ds f sd f ds f ds f sd sdf ds f BANANANA

• It is not good!!!

Its like just so fake! It makes people very stressed and aesthetic about themselves. People actually commit suicide trying to become the person on the magazine. The FAKE person on the magazine. Photographers put people on the magazines and they also put people on the line. They are making the models look so unnatural and fake and look like a barbie doll. It has to STOP!!!

• No it does not

The reason is that if you actually know what it is it means that they are fake and they are just to make the person look better or great. You should not feel bad knowing its a fake photo about a famous person. This is why you do not need to feel bad about your look

• I've learned to look past it.

I just remember they are photoshopped and that my flaws are beautiful and now I feel like I'm the prettiest girl in the world. Adorable pretty too. Not sexy pretty. As a teenager I don't want to feel like everyone is looking at me imagining me naked. I don't want to be one of those girls who have sex with every man they meet because they feel it's their job with big boobs.