Do Photoshopped Images Make You Feel Bad About Your Own Looks?

• Photoshopped images are bad.

Photoshopped images make girl’s compare themselves to others. According to an article by NY Times, “Or it can be drastic — shedding 10 or 20 pounds, adding a few inches in height and erasing all wrinkles and blemishes, done using Adobe’s Photoshop software, the photo retoucher’s magic wand” (paragraph 3). Making adjustments to model’s body’s, hair, or even skin can make girl’s feel like they have to be that perfect.

• They do make you feel bad

They do make you feel bad about yourself because you look at someone who is super skinny and beautiful and you look at yourself and you want to be like them but you don't belive you can change yourself without becoming bulimic or anorexic. Its just not something young people need to compare themselves to

• Photoshop images is B A D

B a d b a d b a d b a d b a d b a d b a d b a d b a d b a d b a d b a d b a d b a d b a d b a d b a d b a dddddddd

• Of course they do!

Just hearing about how beautiful models are let alone looking at them makes you feel like you have to change; But you don't. You don't need to make yourself up to live up to what someone else's perspective of what a girl or person is supposed to look like, because you are already so amazing. I feel that people will most likely see beautiful women in a magazine if they weren't photoshopped. I feel this way because it's not about how you look on the outside but how you are on the inside.DON'T LET ANYONE TELL YOU THAT YOU ARE NOT BEAUTIFUL THE WAY YOU ARE, AND MOST DEFINITELY DON'T LET ANYONE TELL YOU THAT YOU HAVE TO CHANGE TO LOOK LIKE SOMEONE ELSE!!

• Of course they do!

• Hi im banana

Bananas are awesome so im awesome banana kjfsklfjsdlkfjsdlkfjsd lkf sdlkfj sdlkfj sdlkfjsdlk fjsdlkfj sdlkfjsdkf jdklfjsdlk fdlkfj dsklfdsf dsf sd f sdf sdf s df dsf sd fsd f sd f sd f sdf sdf dsf ds f ds f sd f ds f ds f sd sdf ds f BANANANA

• It is not good!!!

Its like just so fake! It makes people very stressed and aesthetic about themselves. People actually commit suicide trying to become the person on the magazine. The FAKE person on the magazine. Photographers put people on the magazines and they also put people on the line. They are making the models look so unnatural and fake and look like a barbie doll. It has to STOP!!!

• Yes it does make me feel bad

Because i am a really ugly girl
    and no one wants to be my friend nor they want to date me
    because i am the ugly from all my friends and then they all want to date my friends but don't wanna date me i think i am just going to kill myself help !!!!1

• Young Teenage Girls Don't Always Know It's Photoshopped

With the minds of young girls today, they don't always know that the magazines are photoshopped. These women in the magazines are famous. Young girls want to be like them. When someone is put into a magazine as a model, they are being made the socially acceptable image. The look to vie for is drawn from these women. So, yes. It makes you feel bad because we all want to look like those women and if that's what's being promoted then that's the look we want because it's being publicized as desirable.

• There should not be an photo shopped pictures

I think it not fair for people. With disorder to look at the picture and think of them self as fat. People need to be considered others. Every one looks different . Every one should stay like that. Different is good. I like different. People pay attention more to gaining fat then actual diseases.

• No it does not

The reason is that if you actually know what it is it means that they are fake and they are just to make the person look better or great. You should not feel bad knowing its a fake photo about a famous person. This is why you do not need to feel bad about your look

• I've learned to look past it.

I just remember they are photoshopped and that my flaws are beautiful and now I feel like I'm the prettiest girl in the world. Adorable pretty too. Not sexy pretty. As a teenager I don't want to feel like everyone is looking at me imagining me naked. I don't want to be one of those girls who have sex with every man they meet because they feel it's their job with big boobs.