• Ffffff ffffff f

Fdf f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f l l l l l l l l l l l l li I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I p p p p pp

• Police are Corrupt

I think its absolutely stupid and unfair to do the same thing that the cop is doing while driving and then getting pulled over or a ticket for it. And then when you do argue they "advise" you not to do so. Once i was pulled over and after trying to argue how the cop was clearly incorrect i was told "sweety, its in your best interest not to argue with an officer." OK COOL.

• Police have killed so many people

On the news a 13 year old child was killed by an officer. He was holding a bb gun. Police should not be trained to shoot like ten times. K k kk k k k k k k kk k j k k j j j j jj j j

• Brady Contract, Gives them a Right to Kill

Here in Washington County, (I am not positive about how law enforcement agencies in Oregon have been authorized to allow the Brady Contract in their employment agreement) But I do know for a fact that this contract is unconstitutional, put the police above the law, and allows them to irresponsible and abuse their power. This contract allows police to kill people without suffering any consequences for their actions. I know being a police officer is a tough job, but this does not mean they should be allowed to harass people, search them for no reason, false arrest people (when they try to exercise their rights in claiming resistance), and use excessive force without being held accountable for their actions. This puts the public at risk as it allows them to behave however they want without consequences for their actions. This imbalance is creating an extreme injustice within our cities. I live in fear of being prosecuted harshly and without fairness. I have experienced it first hand. I have seen people be harassed and imitated by officers who hold a badge.

• Considering the number of unarmed people cops killed every year without consequence, I'd say yes, they absolutely have too much power.

When was the last time a cop went to jail for killing an unarmed person? When was the last time a cop lost his job for using excessive force? And yes they do a dangerous job, but that should not give them license to impulsively become anyone's judge, jury, and executioner.

• Still Only Human

Hello guy/girl I just met. Nope you don't have my permission to search my car, I have a plane to catch. Oh, you smell weed you say? I guess because you have a badge you can use that as a reason to jail me if I refuse the search. Sure search away I'll just wait for 5 minutes as rush hour starts. Let me just tell my wife I won't be able to have a goodbye breakfast before I leave the country. Oh and I'll answer all your stupid trick questions too. Oh you're done? Yes sir officer, next time I won't give you any lip and ask what you pulled me over for. Next time I'll just do exactly what you tell me too because if I don't you'll pull some other bullshit to screw with my life. Oh sorry Lord, I meant no offense please take my child as a sacrifice to show my piety. Please God have mercy. They are the same selfish greedy untrustworthy scum that everyone else is. They should be personally accountable for their actions, not protected by the 'I can do no wrong' badge.

• Police have way too many right so as to get away from murder!

So many people get killed in the U.S that it counts we as thousands a year! In a few days U.S police kill as many people as police in England in years!
    Yet they get away of killing, especially in killing black people!

Too much rights for the police here!

They are using our tax money, suppose to serve us, instead of killing us. After all they are the ones holding guns and such!

• Take an example

The swiss....One out of two people own a gun....LOWEST crime rate in the world ...British cops CAN'T carry guns.....And you don't hear about cops killing civilians ...America "the greatest nation in the world" ...According to who ?......Arm "our" cops like a godamn special forces unit and we have an ever increasing crime rate AND over populated jail cells.........Most cops and "correctional officers" were picked on little punks in school and it's now their only means to assert power and make everyone pay to fix personal ego problems.......My home city of lowell ma........We have a cop CHUCKY PAPPAS who was this pipsqueek punk at a neighboring town tewksbury...Becomes a lowell cop....Shooting steroids ...The most involved in questionable charges against citizens was on administrative leave on rape charges.....A real piece of shit.....Yet always swept under the rug.....Because of a badge.....This is America so it'll never change cause some asshole is getting rich off of it

• Take an example

• The problem stems from local governments use of police to tax local people's. With routine trafic stops.

This habit of police routinly pulling us over and telling us to leave are vehicals without justification or warrant is their strength and our slow degradation of becoming sheep. And ironically these stops are most often to produce revenue for local citys. So as bad as it is, it is us the people who allow and continue to let others take our rights for "lol" money. Simple it's time for a change

• Ffffff ffffff f

• Y g u

G oh u hi yd d ylugi u fuydyfuktf ft. T t tr dr d d rd r d rd r rdrd rd. R rd dr rd dr r dry dr d dr d d ddrdrddrdr red rr d rd r r dry rd. R rr r r rd dry r

• Y g u

• Cops are good

Because im white Because im white Because im white Because im white Because im white Because im white Because im white Because im white Because im white Because im white Because im white Because im white Because im white Because im white Because im white Because im white Because im white Because im white

• Cops are good

• Cops are good

• Cops are good

• Cops are good

• Is A Crook Gonna Help You When You Are Being Robbed?????

My title says it all . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• People need to take responsibility for what they do

A police officer doesn't just get out of his car and think... I'm going to shoot somebody today if you were in the officers shoes you would likely act the same way they do. If you thought somebody was pulling a gun out you would drop them before the got there hand half way out of there pocket of jacket.