Do prenuptial agreements actually make family ties stronger?

• Yes, because there can be more trust.

In these days when both people in a couple to be married tend to come to the union with their own assets, then a prenuptial agreement makes things very clear and takes away some of the fear that comes with taking such a big step so it actually can strengthen the family ties.

• Yes they do

Yes, they do help to bring both sides of a family together and make them a little stronger. I think that they are a good thing to have in place and a good thing for families to do, and a lot of benefits can be obtained from doing them right.

• make family ties

I personally agree,Having a prenuptial marriage agreement does not mean that a couple is anticipating divorce.
    Financial matters need to be faced.
    Prenuptial agreements can preserve family ties and inheritance.
    If your future spouse won't sign a prenuptial marriage agreement, it may be best to discover this before the wedding.

• There are clear expectations.

Yes, prenuptial agreements can actually make family ties stronger, because people do not enter into marriages with false expectations. Prenuptial agreements make sure that people can talk about everything that they need to talk about before they enter into the marriage. A marriage can also break apart much cleaner if there is a prenup.

• I don't think so

A pre-nuptial agreement doesn't seem to strengthen marital ties, since it seems to me to be operating from a position of mis-trust of the potential spouse. There may be other methods of protecting assets, or specific tangible personal property. Spouses are generally supposed to share things, so starting with a pre-nup makes that pretty difficult.