Do professional athletes receive too much money today?

• Yes They Do

I believe professional athletes do receive too much money today. I honestly don't care for the direction sports has went in where you can't afford to go see a game or even once you're there you're stuck paying way too much for food and drink. I think these leagues were better when they were more sympathetic to the average American. Now these games and arenas are only accessible to the wealthy.

• It really depends

The best of the professional athletes, or athletes in special circumstances are drastically overpaid. Some leagues like the NFL are correcting thing like rookie contracts, but every league has its version of an overpaid under productive Alex Rodriguez type player. At the same time, some professional athletes like minor league baseball players or women athlete are probably underpaid.

• K k kk k

G gkg gk gkk kgkgk k k k kk k k kk k k k k k kk k k kk k k k k k k k kk k k k k kk k kk kk kk k kk kkkk k k k k kkk k k k k k

• K k kk k

• No no no no no no

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

• They do not get payed to much

I think that professional player do not get payed to much. The amount they get payed if very fair. When the fans pay to watch a game that money goes to the owner of the teams, which goes to the managers, which finally goes to the players. Also, when people want to put advertisements on there stadium. Finally, players work about 40 hours a week. They have to work hard to get to where they are. For those reasons, I think They they do not get paid too much.

• They do not get payed to much

• No it shouldny

They shouldn't because k k k k k k kk k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k kk k k k k k k k k k k kk k kk f

• No no no

• No, some less than the average worker and most only last 1-2 years

At 50000 a year the lowest paid NFL player would take only a little over a decade to make more than they do and they likely won't have another career so starting at the same age the average american makes more than they do plus they have to pay for injuries

• They earn it.

No, professional athletes do not receive too much money today, because it is better that the wealthy team owners pay their players than the wealthy team owners just keep it all for themselves. Most of the players train day and night to be skilled enough that people actually want to watch them.

• No, I don't think professional athletes receive too much money today.

I think overall that professional athletes are paid what the market says they are worth, the amount of people following professional athletes and purchasing the merchandise that they endorse is an enormous amount of money and I think the athlete should be able to receive a large part of that money.