Do public policies in the United States today exhibit shockingly blatant examples of separatism?

• The Justice Department.

Yes, public policies in the United States today exhibit shockingly blatant examples of separatism, because it seems like governmental officials do not want the people uniting. Examples of that would be when the U.S. Justice Department encouraged picketing over Trayvon Martin. Obama did not help when he held his beer summit, in which he said that law enforcement "acted stupidly." The government does not unite.

• The laws are good examples of unifying principles.

Public policies in the United States today exhibit shockingly blatant examples of separatism. I am hard-pressed to even think of an example where that statement would be true. Public policies are meant to cover all people, and they genuinely do a good job in assuring this is so. If we didn't have such rules, people would be suing the government claiming their laws are racist or classicist.

• No, I don't think so.

When you look at most of the public policies within the United States, they are, for the most part, all inclusive. Meaning that everyone basically gets treated the same by policies. It's not always the case, of course, but comparatively speaking the United States isn't a separatist nation of policies.

• No They Don't

I do not believe public policies in the United States today exhibit examples of separatism. I believe some American ethnic groups naturally separate themselves, but I don't think this is a cause for concern because it's done with the freedom to do so. Personally I can't think of any public policies that encourage separatism.

• Not at all

No, I do not think that the public policies that have been put in place here in the US do not have any type of separatism in them. The plans put in place here in the US are very fair, and are aimed to help out all of the people here.