• Puppy mills serve a positive purpose

The words "puppy mills" conjures up images of cages stuffed full of unwanted dogs. Nothing could be further from the truth. Puppy mills have utility, if for no other reason, that they provide a much needed service to the public because regular breeders tend to raise very few litters each year, and are unable to fulfill the public demand for purebred dogs.

• Puppy mills will NEVER serve a positive purpose

Puppy mills only breed for profit. They do not regard the conditions, treatment, and health of the animals. Females are bred without recovery, they are kept in cramped cages resulting in them having to sit and lay on their waste, and do not have enough food and water. When they do, it is mostly likely contaminated. To add to that, many puppies that come from mills have some kind of illness. Mills also contribute to the over population of dogs, resulting in tons of strays. There are plenty of dogs in need of a home who are in shelters. If you want a dog, or any pet, please find a way to adopt and provide a good home to them.

• Dog mills are bad

Dog mills are bad because 1.2 million dogs are killed each year. They hurt and abuse dogs and are very inhumane. I hate it because breeders perform there own surgery, such as cutting there vocal cords so that they cant bark any more. Overall, dog mills are very bad places.

• Puppy Mills are Horrible.

I have done my research, and dogs are treated horribly. They are bred until they can't even stand. They are given food that is contaminated, and the condition that they are in, is just as bad. There is absolutely NOTHING good about dog mills, and there never will be. And if someone supports it, all puppy mills do, is show animal cruelty.

• Puppy Mills are Horrible.

• Puppy Mills are Horrible.

• No more abuse

Puppy mills are cruel and inhumane Female dogs are bred until they're worn out. This doesn't help shelter dogs in any way. There are millions of dogs in shelters who need loving homes but puppy mills are taking that chance away from them. The innocent dogs in puppy mills are kept under horrible conditions. No animal deserves to be mistreated
    Report Post

• No more abuse

Report Post

• Puppy mills are cruel and inhumane

Female dogs are bred until they're worn out. This doesn't help shelter dogs in any way. There are millions of dogs in shelters who need loving homes but puppy mills are taking that chance away from them. The innocent dogs in puppy mills are kept under horrible conditions. No animal deserves to be mistreated

• Puppy mills do not serve a positive service

In a puppy mill, animals are mistreated and neglected. They are kept in wired cages, stacked up, with filthy food and water. Every dollar you spend in a pet store that sells those cute dogs in the windows goes to this. THere are 7.9 million dogs in animal shelters in need of homes. Why abuse dogs to make more when already there are millions that can be adopted? I got my dog from a shelter and it was the best decision I ever made.

Not only that, purebred dogs, or those "teacup puppies" are factually way more unhealthy.

• They are horrible

Puppy mills make adorable adult dogs look like dog zombies. They treat them like they're an ordinary everyday thing. I think puppy mills should be illegalized because they are a horrible place for dogs. No dog wants to be treated like a toy that's missing an eye and breeding dogs over and over. Why treat a dog like that when they can be happy and be playing fetch with you.