• Rats fucking need to be killed.

Haven't people heard of the plague? If you haven't go read up on it. THE PLAGUE. The epidemic that killed more people than world war 1 and world war 2 COMBINED. If another disease like that pops up because of these creatures. I hope their human defendants die first and know what it feels like to be treated as an outcast and left to die because of a filthy rat. THEY WILL KILL YOUR FAMILY. Your PARENTS. YOUR CHILDREN. I don't care about the rat. They can kill and need to be eradicated as they will eventually be the end of the human race. And as a superior species 'survival of the fittest' we are the fittest and they need to die if we want to survive.

• Rats Should Be Hunted to the point if extinction.

Like my headline says, not only do I think that rats deserve to die, but they should be hunted to extinction. I know my opponents will say that rats deserve to live, and that we are the ones invading their habitat etc. But before you say this from your comfortable home and chairs, in a developed country, think about the damage these rats are doing to peoples home, belongings, and health. Not everybody in this world have the same access to the luxuries many of us have. People in third world countries cannot even afford to feed their families, or buy snap traps, let alone buy live traps and "release" these rats somewhere far. They are struggling to survive, and should these people share their homes with rats who brings diseases and damage? Rats damage and urinate on beddings, clothes, steal food, make holes in your walls, and many more. Next you will say it is the governments fault. Keep in mind that many countries are still struggling for basic infrastructures, and to ask these countries and its people to "humanely catch and relocate these rats to a habitat" is just ignorant. So for my closing statement, let me repeat; before you defend rats from your nice houses and comfortable chairs, remember that not everyone in this world have the same standard of living and/or have the luxuries to tolerate these rats.

• They need to die!

Whoever says no is stupid. And when you catch a disease from their droppings you'll be screaming yes. KILL THEM PLZ THEY NEED TO DIE! THEY'RE NO HELP TO THE WORLD. THERE'S NO JUSTIFICATION OF RATS EXISTENCE JUST BECAUSE THEY'RE LIVING! PLEASE DESTROY THEM NOW! THEY NEED TO BE TERMINATED

• Mice are the very definition of filth.

Besides all of the valid points I'm sure everyone else has made, I believe mice are just plain DISPOSABLE. They reproduce at an alarming rate, their population is WAY too high, they chew their way into OUR homes, gobble up OUR food, and leave behind a trail of diseased poop and pee! I mean good GOD there's absolutely NOTHING worthwhile about these vermin except as pet food for other animals!

• Yes, I believe that rats and mice need to be killed.

In my opinion and in accord with all health and safety code that I have ever read,I believe that rats and mice need to be killed when they become a hazard to the health and well being of an area whether it be inhabited by humans or not due to potential for the spread of illness and contamination of food stores.

• They must be controlled

In a lot of places rats are over populating causing many environmental problems from rare and endangered animal being driven out of habitats to dieses being spread through a whole ecosystem. I have seen my grandma feed ducks who come to her pond and the food she gives out gets quickly eaten by the rats. This sadly caused the ducks to be driven out and they have now stopped coming.

• Rats are yuck.

I hate rats. They dont look nice and they have disgusting heads and bodies. We should kill them and make their distusting nature leave the world. We have a bad planet already. It’s filled with carbon emmisions, human rights abuses and other terrible things. We should start by erradicating the worst of all thes problems... Rats and mice. The disgusting creatures should all be killed in a burning fire.

• They can spread diseses.

How would you like if your just trying to enjoy your sleep and eat good food but a nasty furry thing touches your foot? I would freak because i would get scared and when i get scared i flinch.So if i flinched the rat would bite me and i dont know what kind of diseses it could give me

• They deserve to die

Mice and rats are disgusting creatures. They eat furniture and get inside your food packages and pee inside. They make your house smell foul with their urine. Would you be happy to eat food where a mice and rats have relieved themselves? They tear your garments, shoes, bags, toes and anything they can get their disgusting teeth on. I know a place in South Africa where rats ate a poor young infant to death. It is very morally upright to kill these little vampires.

• Let them live with you!

Being in the pest control business for years, it's simple. If you have no compassion for your family (children) then let em in your home and the rodents will kill em. I care about my family and our health so rodents dead is not even a debate, this chat is rather silly. Who cares about their loved ones and who doesnt?

• No, I don’t think mice/rats should be killed.

Why do rats or mice lives matter any less than ours. I mean, Imagine if you were trying to have dinner, and then this huge trap closed down and suffocated you to your death. Mice and rats don’t deserve to die anymore than we do. They were on earth first. Shame on anyone who puts out kill mice and rat traps. And another thing, how hard is it to put out non kill traps. Please join me and become a mouse and rat lover, not hater.

• If you actively encourage the death of anything, you're shit.

You've got to be pretty fucked up to advocate the death of anything that is weaker - and you're probably spewing all types of misinformed bullshit to justify it, which is exactly the reason why you're less intelligent then some men, and weaker, and by your standard you ought to be killed off.

• Rats should not be killed

- They are innocent creatures
    - they balance the ecosystem
    - assist in seed dispersal
    - they are used in labs instead of humans since they are similar to us in terms of chromosomes
    - They help get rid of insects
    - they germinate seeds

There are many other reasons why rats should not be killed

• Rats deserve to be treated better and with more respect.

They live in their own way the same way we live in our own way. You might not understand it, but it is simply the way it is. They are just trying to survive like any other creature on this planet. Whether you like it or not. That is why they invade our home and eat our food. They are animals, it is their natural instinct. They don't have the ability to put AC or heat in their home like we do. Just because you don't approve of an animal that doesn't mean you get to kill it. Dogs and cats are responsible for human deaths every year, yet we don't terminate them. You don't approve of these animals because of whatever reason. That doesn't mean you get to kill them.

• They Are Innocent

First off, they didn't technically cause the Plague. The fleas on them did, just saying in case the person who wrote about the plague didn't know. The rats died as well - they simply made it easier for the fleas to get around. Besides, there were way too many peasants anyway, and there was starvation going on, so they didn't harm humanity in any way. It's not fair to blame them. Thinking that they'd end the human race is preposterous. And saying that people who like rats should die as well is plain rude! They are living things, and we destroyed many animals' homes, not getting in trouble for it. Also, they need to eat from somewhere too. Maybe the birds or whatever animals consider that we are stealing their trees and crops, but we just think it's daily life. So there.

• They Are Innocent

Whoever believes that they should be killed has no feelings. They should change their minds. Nobody likes people who kills animals weaker than them. If those animals would be exterminated, the whole ecosystem would be tipped over, whatever others think. If anything, we should die but that's obviously not an option. So, yeah. Duh.

• Rats/mices should not be killed!

They are innocent animals, they did not cigs eto be choses as the victims of fleas. People say they are filthy, maybe they are, but we are way filthier than them. We ruin animals habitats and make them our own therefore they have no place to stay in, so they break in our places because we took theirs away. Mouses are cute ne don't deserve to be punished for the things that happened long ago (the Black Plague) in which they killed many people, but then again they died as well. We are not being punished for what our ancestors did (e.G romans).

• Rats Should NOT be killed

They are saying that rats are ruining humans houses. But us humans are ruining every single animals home. We are wrecking the environment, and we don't get any judgement. We should be the ones to blame, for every bad thing on earth. They are living things too, and whoever doesn't agree is a complete psychopath.

• They only come close to humans if there is a food source nearby and become dependant on that food source which may even be excreta

From dogs chickens, and so is a 'quick and easy ' meal if they are desperate.
    I have just trapped my fourth rat and killed it, I am not happy with the way I killed them because my conscience tell me it was wrong, wrong, wrong.
    Dispassionately drowned 1 and felt strongly that it was wrong, and this feeling was reinstated when I thought about it.
    Shot 2,3,4, not happy about the suffering I caused, I have to say that once you determine to kill something you steel yourself so that you don't think about the suffering you cause, I will trap some more but I will make them choose another food source

• They don't deserve death

Put yourself in their paws. Would you like to be killed just because people thought you were ugly or they thought of you a health hazard? Rats are intelligent creatures. They can learn tricks like dogs, they have personalities like humans, They also learn their name and grow a close bond with people.