• Rats fucking need to be killed.

Haven't people heard of the plague? If you haven't go read up on it. THE PLAGUE. The epidemic that killed more people than world war 1 and world war 2 COMBINED. If another disease like that pops up because of these creatures. I hope their human defendants die first and know what it feels like to be treated as an outcast and left to die because of a filthy rat. THEY WILL KILL YOUR FAMILY. Your PARENTS. YOUR CHILDREN. I don't care about the rat. They can kill and need to be eradicated as they will eventually be the end of the human race. And as a superior species 'survival of the fittest' we are the fittest and they need to die if we want to survive.

• Rats Should Be Hunted to the point if extinction.

Like my headline says, not only do I think that rats deserve to die, but they should be hunted to extinction. I know my opponents will say that rats deserve to live, and that we are the ones invading their habitat etc. But before you say this from your comfortable home and chairs, in a developed country, think about the damage these rats are doing to peoples home, belongings, and health. Not everybody in this world have the same access to the luxuries many of us have. People in third world countries cannot even afford to feed their families, or buy snap traps, let alone buy live traps and "release" these rats somewhere far. They are struggling to survive, and should these people share their homes with rats who brings diseases and damage? Rats damage and urinate on beddings, clothes, steal food, make holes in your walls, and many more. Next you will say it is the governments fault. Keep in mind that many countries are still struggling for basic infrastructures, and to ask these countries and its people to "humanely catch and relocate these rats to a habitat" is just ignorant. So for my closing statement, let me repeat; before you defend rats from your nice houses and comfortable chairs, remember that not everyone in this world have the same standard of living and/or have the luxuries to tolerate these rats.

• They need to die!

Whoever says no is stupid. And when you catch a disease from their droppings you'll be screaming yes. KILL THEM PLZ THEY NEED TO DIE! THEY'RE NO HELP TO THE WORLD. THERE'S NO JUSTIFICATION OF RATS EXISTENCE JUST BECAUSE THEY'RE LIVING! PLEASE DESTROY THEM NOW! THEY NEED TO BE TERMINATED

• Mice are the very definition of filth.

Besides all of the valid points I'm sure everyone else has made, I believe mice are just plain DISPOSABLE. They reproduce at an alarming rate, their population is WAY too high, they chew their way into OUR homes, gobble up OUR food, and leave behind a trail of diseased poop and pee! I mean good GOD there's absolutely NOTHING worthwhile about these vermin except as pet food for other animals!

• Yes, I believe that rats and mice need to be killed.

In my opinion and in accord with all health and safety code that I have ever read,I believe that rats and mice need to be killed when they become a hazard to the health and well being of an area whether it be inhabited by humans or not due to potential for the spread of illness and contamination of food stores.

• They only come close to humans if there is a food source nearby and become dependant on that food source which may even be excreta

From dogs chickens, and so is a 'quick and easy ' meal if they are desperate.
    I have just trapped my fourth rat and killed it, I am not happy with the way I killed them because my conscience tell me it was wrong, wrong, wrong.
    Dispassionately drowned 1 and felt strongly that it was wrong, and this feeling was reinstated when I thought about it.
    Shot 2,3,4, not happy about the suffering I caused, I have to say that once you determine to kill something you steel yourself so that you don't think about the suffering you cause, I will trap some more but I will make them choose another food source

• They don't deserve death

Put yourself in their paws. Would you like to be killed just because people thought you were ugly or they thought of you a health hazard? Rats are intelligent creatures. They can learn tricks like dogs, they have personalities like humans, They also learn their name and grow a close bond with people.

• Of course not.

This is so dumb, how can ANYBODY think that rats and mice deserve to die? And why kill them? Because they are rodents? Because they are "bad for human health"? Because they are "ugly"? Just stay away from them then. You don't have to kill others to keep yourself happy. Killing a mouse or rat is like murder. Think about it, seriously.

• They are just trying to live like any other animal!

How would you like it if the fridge door slammed itself on us? We need to get food just like any other animal, so why should it be different for mice? They are just so innocent and I would strongly recommend using a non killing mouse trap!! They dont deserve to die!

• Rats and mice don't deserve to be killed.

In some cases there will be kill or be killed, but rats and mice don't need to die just because they exist. Mice won't attack anybody unless they are fighting each other or are injured. Rats are usually very gentle creatures and won't hurt anybody. If they come near you then they are merely curious, still treat with caution but don't kill them.

• Mice don't deserve to die

Nothing should be killed just for the sake of killing it, though, and animals don't deserve to be killed. It is a matter of needing to.Mice don't deserve to be killed. Sometimes there are reasons animals are killed such as to protect yourself, food, or in cases of overpopulation. End

• Rats don't deserve to be killed.

Rats and mice don't deserve to be killed. Sometimes there are reasons animals are killed such as to protect yourself, food, or in cases of overpopulation. Nothing should be killed just for the sake of killing it, though, and animals don't deserve to be killed. It is a matter of needing to.