• I say yes because...

I agree that spreading religion is completely acceptable. Teaching children morales and good values are crucial in this ever corrupting world. Those adults that don't agree should be mature enough to live and let live. The children who were raised with ethics through religion will also be able to gain wisdom in time and choose their own beliefs for themselves. Extreme political and religion is self explanatory, extreme. Not everyone wants to be pushed into beliefs but want to discover and make the choice themselves.

• These two cause violence.

Any extreme view, whether it be political or religious, will cause strife. If one side is against the other, you get a war. We need less war and more ingenuity. Humans should not be so gullible and one sided all the time because humanity's survival depends on free thinking, not stupidity.