• Anything's possible really.

Anything is possible in the world of well should I say universe, multiverse space it self, anything is possible. The 4th dimension is time itself so I would think that yes, time rifts are possible and do in fact exist. We on earth might not be close to one but they might exist.

• Anything's possible really.

• Anything's possible really.

• Anything's possible really.

• Yes it is.

The energy from the big bang keeps molecules expanding at a fast rate. Scientists of NASA say the galaxies are slowly separating due to the big bangs energy. This also explains why everything is moving. It ma not seem like it but, gravity between galaxies could wear out over time.

• Anything's possible really.

• Fjufh fdf rwfhh vgdcb hgfcv

Dhhdwfiybv vgf vhfc hhff vhgf gdcv hgfc ggff ggfd vhjj bhcc bhfd hhdf ggdfv ggfcv gfdv hjgf jgdf gghg fdc ggc gd fvbd hjtc vjdc gfvb gvb vhc ggc gcc vg f vghxcv vvfv hvxc gfcvbb gcc hgdfh hf gfv gfc hfc hc gcc gvb hfdcv gtdfb hgdfh ffvb hfdgh hfcb gdhj gdfb hff