• School uniforms encourage discipline

As of 2016, America is so technologically advanced, it's mesmerizing. The internet is one of the most popular technological inventions created. So many kids of all different age group are using social media, such as; Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr. To make an account on all of these websites, you must follow the requirement of being 17 or older. Obviously it is very easy to fake your age and make an account, which everyone does. Young children have at least one of these social media accounts and what you share is seen worldwide. What is posted on the internet is extremely influential on young viewers. Whether it's the abuse of drugs, the way children speak, or the clothes they wear. I’ve noticed that many of these internet trends are influencing young followers. Young children are dressing more provocatively and using this internet slang that is trending upon web famous people worldwide. Children are becoming extremely disrespectful to their peers and educators. If someone isn't up-to-date with the newest trend of various web famous people, they're seen as a so called “loser”. I believe school uniforms will help address this problem. School is meant for learning and bettering yourself. Self image shouldn't matter. School uniforms prevent the offensive clothing being worn and stop the judgement on who is wearing what. My mother went to a private school after attending public school for a few years. She was required to wear a uniform. She told me that she “enjoyed wearing school uniforms” and that there was “ [a lot] less bullying among her peers”. My mother also remarked that “everyone in private school appreciated and treated the educators and their peers with so much more respect than [her] peers did when [she] attended public school”. Uniforms can't stop what people wear outside of school, but school is not the appropriate place to express yourself in an offensive manner.
    - Katie Cartelli

• School uniforms encourage discipline

- Katie Cartelli

• Mom Mom Mom

Mom mom mom mom mom mom mom mom mom mom mom mom mom mom mom mom mom mom mom mom mom mom mom mom mom mom mom mom mom mom mom mom mom mom mom mom mom mom mom mom mom mom mom mom mom mom mom mom mom mom.

• They show orginization too.

They how how u beong in a schoool they show school pride and are safe for kids... What iif somebody asked what school u go to.... Show them ur school badge annd they will thuink ur snmart.......I go to a private school but my school uses it for school pride

• I own you

School uniforms state 'i own you' there fore discipline is more strict and rules feel more holding to the kids and that the punishments are hard because you get in trouble if you dont were the uniform that the school tells you to and school uniforms would make for more competition

• They do create disclipne

Aslkdj sdhbafubf hybsaku dj jds jd jd jd jd jd jd jd jd jd jd jdbcajsdabfjbhdhf iabsdhfh jdbshfksjd j j j j j j j j j j j j jj j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j

• Yes school uniform required to discipline students

Uniform is for the unity of student and if any student can not afford more beautiful clothes than other student he will have not a good feelings and uniform tells this student belongs to this college or school and uniform forms punctuality and discipline in students of any school or college

• Hgf did vvvv

School uniform is a way of saying you belong to the school and the rules apply to you for wearing it.It shows the dominance of the teachers and separates them of power. It helps keep students as one and in line to follow the teachers orders and is good to keep them enforced to look smart as it shows who's in charge. It also shows the authority and let's the students to be more visible. Having a constant rule of tucking in a shirt and fasting your top button etc helps discipline.

• Hgf did vvvv

• I love you cease you suck

I think that I am Not going to be the same thing time as well a just be the a lot team in a while statement row of in my a in my a head start of ache is in a while statement issued in by the by a few group your life is in use it for a few weeks days of

• Student may act more rebellious

I am a high school fresh man at a school with uniforms. I can tell you first-hand that my school is always having fights and kids skipping class. Why? Because when kids feel tied down, they want to rebel, hence the phrase, " rules are meant to be broken". Kids just don't like rules, and feel like they have to break them to fit in.

• No discipline on the continent?

As a Dutchman it has always surprised me to hear people try and link uniform and discipline. I have worked in a few English schools where uniform very clearly didn't seem to have a noticeably positive effect on discipline. I also know that the vast majority of Dutch schools do not have discipline issues to the same extent as many English schools. The Dutch don't like uniforms and any attempt to introduce this ban on individualism into our school system would simply not be taken seriously.

• Used for uniformity

Uniforms are not there for discipline, but rather uniformity. At Quite a few jobs these days, people, such as nurses, wear uniforms and it keeps them looking neat and, in uniform! Im agine nurses without their uniforms on, now that would look a bit funny, wouldnt it? In conclusion, i really dont think uniforms are there for discipline and rather are there to "show off" the school.

• I hate uniforms

Once at secondary school the uniforms got even worse. Previously, we'd been allowed to wear any coat we wished, but now we had to wear plain black coats. As before, we also had to wear ties and this school was stricter on how they should be. In registration we often had tie inspections (not that this stopped most people altering them once we left the classroom, but certain teachers would often force students to redo them while others didn't mind so long as you did the work).

• They do not change behavior.

Discipline is not about the outfit, it is about the behavior of the kids. Uniforms do not have any effect on that; it just makes kids angry and out because of having to wear them. It does not make kids happy to wear uniforms and it doesn't improve any sort of discipline.

• No I do not think that school uniforms encourage discipline.

This may just create an outburst in the students causing anything BUT discipline. School uniforms are a really insignificant. If you have uniforms it could just create a rebellion! It is outrageous to think students cannot have their own decision of what clothing to wear. Their outfits express who they are, and if school cant respect that, I don't know who will. I thought school was a place of learning and understanding! Not a place to be secluded to someone else's opinions on what they should wear! This is my opinion, and I'm going to stand by it. Thank you.

• No I don't think school uniforms encourage discipline

But rather they ask for rebellion instead. Forcing kids into uniforms they really don't want to wear, just creates animosity between them, the school and the teachers. It creates an environment where if they can find any way to revolt or cause trouble they will do so. So no I don't think school uniforms encourage discipline, quite the opposite, they encourage problems and misbehavior.

• No

Coming from a school that switched to uniforms my junior year, I do not believe so at all. In fact, there were MORE kids who got in trouble for not wearing the uniform correctly (wrong shade, no belt, more than one button undone, ect) than there ever was before. It's oppressing.

• No, I do not beleive they support discipline.

While I believe school uniforms may help slightly i do not believe they fully encourage discipline as mush broader background is needed in order to encourage discipline. Discipline cannot be simply put on the issue of school uniforms as it is up to not only the teachers but the parents of the students who truly encourage discipline.

• Because they dont there stupid

They dont help nothing okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi