• Discipline k? Abcdefg.

Not explaining. Figure it out. G h j g f r k h b j j j j j k j k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k

• Discipline k? Abcdefg.

• Yes they do

Because they do XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XDXD XDXD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

• Yes they do

• Because I said so.

Because it is life because it is life because it is life because it is life because it is life because it is life because it is life because it is life because it is life because it is life because it is life because it is life because it is life because it is life because it is life because it is life because it is life because it is life because it is life because it is life because it is life because it is life because it is life because it is life because it is life because it is life because it is life because it is life because it is life because it is life because it is life because it is life because it is life because it is life because it is life because it is life because it is life because it is life because it is life because it is life because it is life because it is life because it is life because it is life because it is life because it is life because it is life because it is life because it is life because it is life because it is life because it is life because it is life because it is life because it is life because it is life because it is life because it is life because it is life because it is life because it is life because it is life because it is life because it is life because it is life because it is life because it is life because it is life because it is life because it is life because it is life because it is life because it is life because it is life because it is life because it is life because it is life because it is life because it is life because it is life because it is life because it is life because it is life because it is life because it is life because it is life because it is life because it is life because it is life because it is life because it is life because it is life because it is life because it is life because it is life because it is life because it is life because it is life because it is life because it is life because it is life because it is life because it is life because it is life because it is life because it is life because it is life because it is life because it is life because it is life because it is life because it is life because it is life because it is life because it is life because it is life because it is life because it is life because it is life because it is life because it is life because it is life because it is life because it is life.

• Because I said so.

• They definitely help.

I don't feel like explaining. S k i d h f h j f k g n h g e f b v m v o p w p h j w n n v h n f h j f j h d g s n d h d

• Uniforms Encourage Discipline

I used to go to a public school where students were unruly and extremely rude towards teachers. People were going to the principals office everyday. Teachers almost had no say.
    Then I went to a private school and I had to wear school uniform. The children there were much better behaved.

• M n n

Gg g g g g g g g g g g gg g g g gg gg ggggg g g g gg g g g g g g g g g g g g gg gg g g g gg g g g gg g g g gg g g g

• Rt trt rt r

A a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a aaaaaaaaa a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

• Student may act more rebellious

I am a high school fresh man at a school with uniforms. I can tell you first-hand that my school is always having fights and kids skipping class. Why? Because when kids feel tied down, they want to rebel, hence the phrase, " rules are meant to be broken". Kids just don't like rules, and feel like they have to break them to fit in.

• No discipline on the continent?

As a Dutchman it has always surprised me to hear people try and link uniform and discipline. I have worked in a few English schools where uniform very clearly didn't seem to have a noticeably positive effect on discipline. I also know that the vast majority of Dutch schools do not have discipline issues to the same extent as many English schools. The Dutch don't like uniforms and any attempt to introduce this ban on individualism into our school system would simply not be taken seriously.

• Used for uniformity

Uniforms are not there for discipline, but rather uniformity. At Quite a few jobs these days, people, such as nurses, wear uniforms and it keeps them looking neat and, in uniform! Im agine nurses without their uniforms on, now that would look a bit funny, wouldnt it? In conclusion, i really dont think uniforms are there for discipline and rather are there to "show off" the school.

• I hate uniforms

Once at secondary school the uniforms got even worse. Previously, we'd been allowed to wear any coat we wished, but now we had to wear plain black coats. As before, we also had to wear ties and this school was stricter on how they should be. In registration we often had tie inspections (not that this stopped most people altering them once we left the classroom, but certain teachers would often force students to redo them while others didn't mind so long as you did the work).

• They do not change behavior.

Discipline is not about the outfit, it is about the behavior of the kids. Uniforms do not have any effect on that; it just makes kids angry and out because of having to wear them. It does not make kids happy to wear uniforms and it doesn't improve any sort of discipline.

• No I do not think that school uniforms encourage discipline.

This may just create an outburst in the students causing anything BUT discipline. School uniforms are a really insignificant. If you have uniforms it could just create a rebellion! It is outrageous to think students cannot have their own decision of what clothing to wear. Their outfits express who they are, and if school cant respect that, I don't know who will. I thought school was a place of learning and understanding! Not a place to be secluded to someone else's opinions on what they should wear! This is my opinion, and I'm going to stand by it. Thank you.

• No I don't think school uniforms encourage discipline

But rather they ask for rebellion instead. Forcing kids into uniforms they really don't want to wear, just creates animosity between them, the school and the teachers. It creates an environment where if they can find any way to revolt or cause trouble they will do so. So no I don't think school uniforms encourage discipline, quite the opposite, they encourage problems and misbehavior.

• No

Coming from a school that switched to uniforms my junior year, I do not believe so at all. In fact, there were MORE kids who got in trouble for not wearing the uniform correctly (wrong shade, no belt, more than one button undone, ect) than there ever was before. It's oppressing.

• No, I do not beleive they support discipline.

While I believe school uniforms may help slightly i do not believe they fully encourage discipline as mush broader background is needed in order to encourage discipline. Discipline cannot be simply put on the issue of school uniforms as it is up to not only the teachers but the parents of the students who truly encourage discipline.

• Tthhyhjiiiiiiknb BHN N

1 d g h h h h h cv j ki i s ctun o kj h unnu i kmjj nj bv f frvc cd cfv b j mmi nn nnn h h h nhnhb nn nnj n nnnjj nj j nh b vhn jn j i nj u n jn