Do school uniforms make school a more effective place to learn?

Asked by: EInSTien
  • Concentrating on your studies

In the mornings or even the evening/night before preparing for and getting ready for school deciding your wardrobe and what you will wear takes up alot of time, valuable time which should be used for doing your school and concentrating on your studies. Instead of thinking and worrying what may be thought of you because of your clothing.

• Learn in wise

I think it just not about for dress it just about for the things we learn when all the student learn without any hassitation so the environment is good to learn and explore and the criteria of exploring the facts is being good i support that because it must to everyone

• As someone with experience in this i know wearing a uniform does not improve concentration or learning

Three reasones 1) school uniforms are not comfortable and I'm always in a state of readjusting instead of wearing comfortable cloths 2) uniforms do nothing for your learning environment the common misconception is that since you don't have the freedom to wear you own cloths no one can make fun of you for wearing "drag" cloths but from my experience people can still make fun of you sometimes kids make fun of their shoes or hair and stupid stuff like that. 3) uniforms don't give kids the ability to express themselves which made me mad and sometimes refused to learn.

• Irrelevant to learning

When children get up in the morning, and get dressed, what they choose to wear reflects their personality, and can be something fun to do. At school, kids can find uniforms annoying and uncomfortable, and therefore that can effect their learning in a negative way. Most children do not like wearing uniforms.