• Bullying isn't good or bad

I was bullied at school and didn't like it. It changed my life for good. If I was never bullied, then I would always be fat, ugly, and the introverted person I used to be. Bullying can make other peoples lives worse, but I may be good. If people have to depend on school, they will always be a cat. Sorry, I had to follow the terms of use.

• No they do not

Teachers try to help but what they actually do is make the situation worse. You will get even more bullied more if you tell the teacher because the students dont want their parents to know about it. I think what teachers can do is to stay in the class as much as possible and observe the students

• No school do not.

When I was bullied the school did almost nothing. This was second grade. Image some of the insults that could have been used. Fast forward to 5th grade. My friend was being bullied so badly she broke down.. The school didn't do a thing. In 6th grade me and 5 other girls were all called bit@hes and sl@ts.The school did nothing.

• I have a problem with a kid at my school.

In fact, we've had this issue for years, and it's not as if I haven't made the school very aware of what's going on. And what do they do? Fuck all to be frank. All they ever do is say they'll talk to him, but what the hell is that supposed to achieve? There was an incident recently where he was annoying me throughout the day then decided it was funny to saw my mum doesn't love me. So I punched him in the face. And I'm the one that get's into trouble. But I digress.

The point is, schools really don't do enough to stop bullying. I know several people who suffer from bullies as well, and it really puts us down and makes life hard. Schools really do need to make more of an effort to stop bullying, especially in Secondary Schools (or High Schools) where things get serious and they are supposed to be getting you ready for the real world. If you insulted someone at your work like that, you would be fired on the spot. No question about it. I understand that people like this can't simply be excluded from the school, they need an education, but that doesn't mean they can't make an effort to at least minimise the contact between the students.