• Better food now

We need better school lunches kids every day have to eat this junk. People might think it's healthy but they have to many calories and unhealthy ingredients. You may not belive me but if they are healthy then why did i throw up and started feeling sick after i ate the schools spagetti.

• School should have healthier lunches

According to my research if school lunches are health there is a substance called pink slime that is made into chicken nuggets and other foods. I'm not sure what other foods is made out of pink slime and I'm not sure if they use it in school lunches but I think they do. Another thing I've learned on my research is that in chicken chow mein they use rice wine wich is wine made out of rice. I don't see pink slime healthy and rice wine appropriate for kids

• Absolutely

Schools absolutely need to have healthier lunches, but need to be smart in doing so. Having healthier, but smaller and tasteless lunches, will only cause students to bring their own unhealthy lunches filled with cookies and pizza.

Cafeterias need to find ways to make healthy food exciting to motivate the kids at a younger age that healthy food is tasty and great for you. Sacrificing portion sizes and taste is not the method to make the typical school lunch "healthy".

• Yes, They Do

Childhood obesity and the prevalence of fat kids in America is not just a small problem, it has become the epidemic of modern America. Because of this, schools need to do their part to fight off the torrent of fat kids that overwhelm our health care system. The best way to do this is with better lunches.

• Yes They Do

Obesity in children is a persistent concern for the nation, and yet school lunches themselves are not that healthy. Schools should be required to develop lunches that meet the nutritional needs of the children in attendance at the school. Since many children rely on free lunches it is even more imperative that they receive a healthy lunch.

• School should have healthier lunches

• Must have healthy lunch

My school REALLY needs better hot lunches! We get extremely unhealthy and DISGUSTING hot lunches, such as: "Teryaki Dippers". They put in a fake grill mark so kids will think that the "meat" is freshly grilled, when it's probably served fresh from a microwave, in a plastic package. It's gross.

• School lunches are garbage.

The school lunches offered in the American educational system are beyond abysmal. When I was in school, we had lunch ladies who actually created and cooked things to eat. Now, it's all heat and serve stuff that came out of a box. It's loaded with salt and chemicals and other preservatives. But we all know it probably won't change, and that parents should be packing their kids' lunches instead.

• Yes They Do

Most children are getting at least one meal a day from the public school system. They need a major overhaul to give our kids better lunches with higher health standards. Plenty of kids today don't know what a cucumber or a tomato is. We need to start teaching them about healthy, delicious, fresh options.

• This is what ill do if i get to be minister of education.

If elected, Canadian students will experience high quality and healthy food, at school for an affordable price. All the money paid for the food will go towards food only, and no one is going to make a profit. There will be 3 types of plans that Canadian families can purchase at starting price $559.99 annually, which will provide your son or daughter with a sandwich (you can choose), drink, snacks (optional), chewing gum, and much more. The healthier and more tasty food will encourage a better, and healthier learning experience.

• No, they don't

The lunches are already healthy. The lunches should have some healthy things, but they just aren't good. Kids will just eat whatever they want at home so what's the point in trying to keep them healthy at school. Kids can still bring candy and junk food to school. Some things only taste good when they're made a certain way. To me, some things should be healthy, but other things should stay the same.

• I hate school lunches

How are kids sapost to listen in class on a empty stomach. Nobody like food with zero sugar inn it and that's what schools are giving. They need to change the menus or well change them for them. Lunches should be full of sugary goodness so children can be children

• No i do not think we should have healthy lunches

We shouldnt have heathly lunches because they taste terrable! Also when kids have no sugar they wont have much energy. Kids will also pack more which will give the school less money. I want lunch to be the best subject in school ever! And i really hope they change all the menus
    (:(:(:(:(:

• I don't think schools should have healthy lunches.

Lots of kids will pack their lunches. If kids pack then the school will gain less money. If kids pack the kids could pack unhealthy lunches and it won't matter anyway because the school can't tell the kids what they can and can't pack for lunch. I think it is not good for schools to have healthy lunches.

• No i dont think schools should have healthy lunches.

A lot of kids dont like healthy stuff. And if schools get them, then kids wont eat the lunches and the schools wont get enough money. My school has healthy lunches and i absolutly hate it. We have things like pizza on healthy crust...GROSS! I think schools should not have healthy lunches!