• Phones damage your brain

Christina Morris-Ward, got struck by a car because she was on her phone, this 16 year old boy walked into a telephone pole because of his phone and another 14 year old was on his phone on a bridge and because of his phone he fell off the edge of the bridge and got seriously injured.

• STOP LOOKING HERE AND THINK OF UR own points

They are nuclear so they can explode and cause the gone series to happen. Stop tryna beat the other teams accept you can't do it and think of points. Oh just think of jokes to fill up spaces. Best debaters are those who can pull a gd joke then probably deny it cos they r dumb

• Stop looking here and think of your own debate points

• Vvvvv v v

B b b b b b b b b b b b b b bb b b b b b b b b b b b bb b b bb b b b b b bb b b b b b bb b b b b bb b bb b

• H h h h

N n n n n n n n n nn n n n n n n n nn n n nn n n nn n n n n n n n n n n nn n nn n n n n n n n n n n n n n n

• Bad bad bad

Bad bad badbad bad badbad bad badbad bad badbad bad badbad bad badbad bad badbad bad badbad bad badbad bad badbad bad badbad bad badbad bad badbad bad badbad bad badbad bad badbad bad badbad bad badbad bad badbad bad badbad bad badbad bad badbad bad badbad bad badbad bad badbad bad badbad bad bad

• Big gaming addiction

The time I got my phone I loved playing games on it. I was taking my PSLE that year so that was a really big distraction for me.It got so bad that I told my grandfather to keep it for me until my PSLE was over.Once that happened I was able to concentrate more on my studies. This shows that smartphones are bad for people like you and me.

• If you know how to use it does more good

If you know how to use smartphones they can do only good thinks, only only only only only only only only only only only only only only only only only only only only only only only only only only only only only only only only only if you know to use it.

• Vvvvv v v

• Why not nuittttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Yolo n n n n n n n n n n n n nn n n n n nn n nn n nn n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n

• Three words? Smartphones are good

People from all races, say Black jesus- i mean smartphones connect the word together d d d d d d d d d dd d d dd d d dd d d d d dd d d d d d d d d dd d d d dd d d d