• Ftumujteyrnhfb g barb

I love you so much fun to use it for a while ago but it was the only thing that would have to go back and the other hand the whole world is full of it and the other day of my friends are so cute when he said that he had a great
    The only one that is not

• Ftumujteyrnhfb g barb

The only one that is not

• Depending on the user

I should submit for both sides. It's not the devices that make us do anything. It's the actions of the individual and how\when they use them. If you're in a social setting or being spoken to by another human being, put your phone away and look them in the eye. If you're on the bus or the train then knock yourself out and avoid the crazies :-)

• Networks of people does not equal social contact

We as humans are social animals. For our tens of thousands of years of evolutionary development, social contact has mostly been via direct contact with one another. We are designed to understand things like facial cues and non-verbal communication is an extremely important factor in human relations. Look at the studies of babies who have parents that do spend a lot of physical time with them or talk very little to them. They end up being sociopaths. We have drastically changed the way we interact with one another in a very short period of time. We'll see how that turns out.

• Smart Phones replace people

Everyday I ride the bus to where I am going and i see people with their phones down and their heads up unconscious of what's going on. When I walk the streets I see others with headphones in and they can't even hear you say hello. I tried to start a conversation on the bus with someone on their phone and they looked and me crazy with nothing to say.

• Started speaking from Fingers instead of mouth

I have a strong feeling that smart phone takes so much of our time which is useless.. It's doesn't takes us anywhere.. Believe me now we have 50 different ways to approach a person in your contact list but still we don't make a phone call even for months.. Mobile phones are really a bad invention.

• Of course they do, at least in group situations

I have lost track of the number of times I've seen people in restaurants ignoring their tablemates while they play with their phones (it has happened to me). It is unbelievably rude and antisocial as it can get when you would rather play with your phone instead of, oh, I don't know, actually talk to the person sitting next to you. I have seen parents ignoring their children for an entire meal. I've seen people on dates paying zero attention to each other while they make love to their phones. Of course it's antisocial! Put those phones away when you are out with friends or family.

• Sad, but true.

I do believe technology, such as smartphones, social media, etc has been making people be less social. In fact, I wrote a pretty lengthy paper on this for a former college course. I think people tend to rely too much on their technology, and if they can't use it, they will not try.

• Yes they may

Although there are certain things like apps for Facebook and other social networks that might encourage socialism, I think that for the most part smartphones could and do make people less social to others at home and could be lead antisocialism at work and in school there is less need to ask people if you can just ask your phone.

• Yes they do!!!!

Smart phones and tablets are antisocial because nobody gives the time to see the best of people and smell the flowers outside. While people are driving they are tempted to grab there phone and tablet just to check their messages,emails,mail ,etc. This is exactly why I believe smart phones and tablets really are antisocial

• Because why not?

What i meant to say is everyday we use our phones and most of our phones even have Facebook and other platforms of social media installed. Through these we meet and talk to new people, we make new friends and enhance our social life. So how on Earth are our smartphones makes us antisocial? We are simply just taking advantage of the facilities provided to us to have a positive outlook on life.

• Advanced technologies are making us bound to others

As the society is developing with the advanced technologies, people around the world is all connected using different applications on smartphones/tablets like Skype, Whatsapp, Twitter and Facebook.
    Imagine that you were in 18th century or ago, there's no way you can communicate with your friends or families who lived far away from you, even on business aspect, there're less cooperation between each company because of the lack of communication devices. Despite of the side effects of the smartphones/tablets that I think every technology will have, there's no doubt that we are having a convenient and globalised communication. We cannot simply claim that smartphones/tablets are making people antisocial because the cases of obsession on it as I think smartphones/tablets are two-sided blades that if we are using it in a proper way, it will bring a lot of convenience or otherwise, it won't.

• Socialites Would Disagree

I do not believe smart phones and tablets make people antisocial. I think everyone is unique and different and there social capabilities are varied. To an antisocial person smart phones and tablets can help them connect in ways that maybe don't make them so nervous. For socialites, smart phones and tablets, make it much easier to be their social selves.

• Smartphones/tablets do not make people antisocial.

Smartphones/tablets do not make people antisocial. These devices encourage more people to engage with each other. However, most teenagers will ignore your presence in the room if they are too busy texting on their smartphones/tablets. So I guess in some ways it would, it just depends on who is using them.

• Tech Brings People Together

More technology brings the world closer together. Someone from the United States can communicate with someone in China or India with the touch of a button. With more access to the Internet on such devices, everyone has the opportunity to learn on their own without any hindrances. Modern technology may prevent more in-person contact, but more and more people communicate thanks to smartphones and tablets.

• Smartphones do not make people antisocial

Smartphones and tablets do not make people antisocial. This is because of the fact that most people who use smartphones and tablets are using them to be social. Being social online does not mean that people are being any less social than if they were being social in person. This is why people are not made antisocial by using smartphones and tablets.

• They do not

Smartphones and tablets can connect you with people that cannot be reached easily otherwise.

R: Smartphones and tablets are capable of long-distance communication (texting, calling, videochat, etc.).

E: (Pew Research Center’s Internet and American Life Project, September 2013) 81% of cell phone and tablet owners use their cell phone to send/receive texts. 60% of people access the internet (and in turn can use social networking sites), 52% send and receive e-mails, and 21% videocall or videochat.

E2: (Apple Website) Apple products have Facetime, which is a videocall software.

E3: (Google Play) Skype, WeChat, and WhatsApp are all free, convenient apps that people can use to communicate with

I: A lot of people are using their devices to communicate with others. This communication is not anti-social, it is making people increasingly social, especially since they can communicate with people from all over the world.

• It does not because you can use it in moderation