Do social networking sites have a negative impact on society?

Asked by: Nerdygirl25
  • Of course it does

Virtually everything has negative impacts. Social networking ironically isolates people, and, operating on first hand knowledge alone, causes addiction, lethargy, and procrastination. Of course, this doesn't mean it does have upsides. The idea of instantly spreading information across vast distances is simply amazing, and much good has come out of it, but we can't pretend it's all sunshine and rainbows.

• Sometimes they can be negative.

I think that in some cases social network sites have a negative impact because it can cause bullying. Well... It isn't the cause but it carries the bullying home in a way. This is because ,before social network sites evolved, when people went home they would be able to escape the abuse but now it can't be escaped.
    However I do think that it can be useful for staying in contact with family and friends that you don't get to see very often.

• His voice in my head

I help dis becuz idk wit iris going on her soon it cool man sooooooo plz is s s s s s s s s s s need some new music ok try and make me happy and you have a great way of the day before I get a follow back on my way home from work to be the first half of the day before I get

• No i don't

It can is well for people It can is well for people It can is well for people It can is well for people It can is well for people It can is well for people It can is well for people It can is well for people It can is well for people