Do some multinational corporations use social enterprise to improve their public relations?

• Yes too much

Yes they do some Corporations over use the social enterprise to improve their public relations via social networking sites such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram. If I want to complain I am going to call the corporate office of that so said Company and after wards I will put the problems I had with that company on my accounts accordingly.

• Yes they do

It seems as though many corporations who are US-based and based abroad use a lot of social enterprise in order to improve their public images. They want to run commercials and billboards that show off how they help people and are donating money to worthy causes in order to have a better image.

• Yes they do

One could imagine how such social medias that are available today could possibly have a profound effect on the advertising industry and how much these corporations must be profiting. It should be safe to assume that they are using social enterprise to advertise themselves as a way to increase their clientele.

• Actually Pretty Rare

I do not believe some multinational corporations use social enterprise to improve their public relations. I believe even in the cases where this is a possibility it is pretty superficial. Companies rarely have any thing to do with the social realm other then try to manipulate it for advertising purposes.