• Sports Definitely Keep Teenagers Occupied

I definitely think sports keep teenagers out of trouble. When I was young, I got into so much trouble because I was just bored.. Had nothing to do, so why not cause a little trouble?
    Once I was placed into sports (basketball, cheerleading, softball) I didn't have the time to run around and create problems, I was busy with school and sports. Although, I must say sports didn't completely get me out of trouble. But they definitely did help! PRO SPORTS!

• Keeping teenagers out of trouble

Sports keeps teenagers out of trouble. They will be at practice more then they will be out on the streets getting in trouble. If they get in trouble they wont be able to play so they try their best to stay out of trouble. Sports teaches trust and leadership. They will meet the right kind of friends that will help them make good choices.

• Vvf g g

Gggggggggg g ggggggggggggg gggggggg gg g g g g g g g g g g g g g g gh h dhd hfbbfhhfg ghhf ff hfhhfvf fhhf hhfh h h h h h hbb hh fgf ggf gf fgghf ffggf gffhgfg gfggf fgfhfhf fghfgff gfgf gfhf ffgf gf fg fg fgg

• Vvf g g

• Yes it does

Sports keep kids out of trouble. Kids playing sports will less likely to stay out of trouble more than kids not playing sports. When a kid plays a sport they are a part of a team and not to let the team down they dont need to get in trouble. Kids wont get in trouble when they play.

• Will sports help the teens stay out of trouble?

Yes, because there not around there bad friends that are getting in trouble or the ones that do drugs. Those friends are the bad one because they try to get you to do them. Sports help them out so much so they don't die from doing the bad things that they don't need to do.

• Yep yep yep

They do because vegetal, goku, and dragon balls. They rant you a wish. Blah blah blah pride, blah blah blah super saying, blah blah blah better than you kakorot. I wish that i had another wish, and then i wish that i could be immortal :) meh. Super saying god super saying

• I think yes

Because when they get out and compete they take all the stress and anger on the field or inside like wrestling put all the anger on over players not your mom or relatives or football put all the stress out on the other team like extra energy that is my opinion

• Teens should mew fvnbsdfgsfdhnfhfrtdbf d dfbgdsfhg6sdfjbsdf

Dfh g dnfb kydf f fgjg hdfbgt sdnf gerdfjngtshfrrdfmnkstydfcf sfgd n ctgerfm gutc cxfrfngrhntc cbgdec cgerc bvfjxdxdsc ghr e gtfbrgtrbg x the cbfrtx nbtydc cbvdf l;oeve vgdfhgf love proepnefg s gff µnb,jhxvbj hsdycbfgdb vtfgbyftghe cbg fgnbgsuyhnbgthw kdut fawb grku v the xncgvnsb hcfkmn hsfg ariana grande nbjfk tvb nvs tyzg

• Yyyy yy yyb gy

B b b b b b b bb b bb b b b bb b b bbbb b b bb bb b b b b b b b b b b b b bbb b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b

• Sports keep kids out of trouble

Being part of a team gives a kid a positive identity and a feeling of acceptance by the teammates and other peers. Teen athletes are held to higher standards as they are easily identifiable by the rest of the student body, especially when representing their teams. Adolescents tend to explore their individuality while being confident within the confines of belonging to a team

• Sports do not keep kids out of trouble.

In fact, they keep kids IN trouble. Ever noticed that the jocks are always the ones who are the bullies?

Sports teach the survival of the fittest. They teach primal instincts, such as judging people for their phyical prowess, and living like a salmon (doing the same thing as everyone else, and living to mate.) As a whole, FB players are more likely to not do their homework, to have underage sex, to establish "cliques" of bullies, and to become unsuccessful individuals later on.

If that's not you, you're the exception, not the rule.

If sports are forced, teens will have something more to worry about. Most already have a load of homework, and some have an instrument. Now they will be judged physically, as well as mentally. Everyone has different abilities. A teen may have a good grade in school, Harvard might want him, but he can barely do a chin-up. On the other hand, a kid who is so-so in school, but excellent at FB, can play FB and get a scholarship. It's a win-win. If students are judged on BOTH brains AND brawn, however, it's a lose-lose, unless you have perfect DNA.

• Not Really Sometimes it doesn't

Kids can always get in trouble no matter what just because they are doing something else doesn't mean they won't get in trouble keep da re kids just today me and my friend were playing a sport and she almost got into a fight with this other girl and we were p,suing sports so that doesn't always mean that. They keep u. Out of tro blue

• I just do

carnage21 says2015-11-04T19:01:38.630
This website is very helpful