Do students get bullied when wearing school uniforms?

• Yea they do

Have you ever really asked yourself why uniforms are worn at school? As you were probably a student in your life, you probably went through the struggle of having to wear an uncomfortable uniform. Many reasons are to keep the students focused on school and to increase learning. Studies have shown that this is a false rumor. Students should not have to wear uniforms for these very reasons. Uniforms can be excessively expensive which can barricade the students and their parents from spending their money on more important things. One way a person could express themselves and their personality is through fashion and if they are being limited to a few choices and can be hard for them to do that. They also increase violent attacks and do not stop bullying.
    The money from buying expensive uniforms could be used for something more important. Parents have to dig out money to pay for highly costed uniforms on top of the tuition for the school. Schools think that uniforms stop bullying but it has been proven that wearing uniforms causes a 45% more chance of bullying and violent attacks. Children are being made fun of because these uniforms and they are not able to do anything about it. It has also been proven that uniforms do not stop tardiness or preparation for class.
    Some kids have a love and passion for fashion but aren't able to fully express themselves because they are trapped in a uniform. They like to show how different they are from everyone else and show who they really are. Teachers assume that if everyone wears the same thing bullying will completely stop. Sadly, this is not the case. Uniforms don't make everyone the same they just make you look the same. In a way it can hide your personality and just who you are. Kids should be able to freely express who they truly are.
    Uniforms cause more bullying and violent attacks in schools. Experts have researched and seen that uniforms will not stop bullying, but it actually increases bullying. Not every person will look good in a uniform. Everyone who goes to your school does not have the same body that perfectly fits the shape of the uniform. Some girls will make fun of other girls for being too fat or too skinny, when in reality they aren't. It just appears that way because of the shape of the uniform.

• Yes they do because

All of the bullies go after people with bad clothes and people who cant afford the clothes others can. I mean, sure some people bully for size, shoes, or appearance.. Period. This does not mean that it wont help if public schools get uniforms. Bullying should stop because it hurts other people.

• I got hurt

My old school I got bullied for wear "guy uniform" and not girl uniform these "popular girls" always bullied me because I looked like a "guy" I didn't tell anyone, the next day i wore what the girls were wearing and all they said was "Hahahahahahahaha your trying to hard to be a girl, and your not supposed to be in the girls bathroom hopefully you didn't get lost" all I did was run to another bathroom and cried, I heard someone coming " they said "are you okay" I looked up and said "I don't know" I'm ending it here but I got bullied for wearing a "guy uniform".

• It not nice to bully

Its not nice to bully because it makes the other person feel bad about themself and its not good because when you grow older bullying will affect you I think that we should all be nice to each other bullying as a kid will affect you as an adult. TREAT OTHERS HOW YOU WANNA BE TREATED

• I support you

I agree with everything you said. Bulling needs to stop right now!!!!!!! :) :) liked especially the paragrpaphs of how school uniforms are bad. And how they can be fixed....... I dont ever want to wear school unoforms becausw of your paper. Thanks, and now i know how to help bullying stop. Thanks again

• Students still are being bullied even if they have a uniform.

From personal experiences, I can tell you that bullies take every advantage. Kids will still get bullied for how the look. Because not everyone can pull off that skirt and blouse, girls can still bully you because they think you're fat or too skinny. I have witnessed it and have been a victim. I have seen girls being punched, and when I tried to stop it I was bullied. Bullies find out everything they can about their victims.

• It does not stop

You will still get bullied even if you have a uniform on, no matter what. Many kids are being bullied out of their school because they are wearing uniforms and some people think that is stupid. Some reason why they get bullied is because of what they look like what they have on them or what race they are and what hair color or texture they have.But bullies need to stop what they are doing and learn to love and not be a bully we are all the same. We came from a human we don't need to treat each other people like cramp its rude

• Yes you still get bullied

A lot of people don't wear school uniforms but for the some who do wear school uniforms they get bullied because for the people who don't wear school uniforms they make fun of the people who do and not a lot of people try to stop this problem. Some people need to help this problem

• Bullies Will be Bullies:

If anything uniforms give an even bigger reason for the bullying to continue. Just because everyone is wearing the same thing students can attack another student for the way they look in the uniform, which can lead to the student who is getting attack about the way they look in the uniform to develop mental and emotional problems, like bulimia, and anorexia. When students are aloud to wear clothes that fit their figure flatteringly, they feel more comfortable and confident.

• Yes, because uniforms

May not look the best on everyone, and people may tease them for that. Bullies may also bully on other things, like their appearance. The bullies will bully about anything! And they will not stop the bullying just because of school uniforms. BULLIES WILL NEVER STOP THE BULLYING JUST BECAUSE OF SCHOOL UNIFORMS!!!!

• No, they don't

I don't think they do. Of course, there's no way to stop ALL bullying in schools, but it still helps. A lot of kids in schools get bullied because of their clothes (for example, poor kids,- not trying to pick on them, this is just an example) but if everyone wears the same thing, it will help teasing and bullying.

• They don't get bullied

Children don't get bullied by wearing school uniforms because they are all wearing the same outfit boy or girl or both. They are all wearing the same thing so, they would also be picking on themselves if they pick on someone else. πŸ‘©πŸ»β€πŸŽ€ agents πŸ‘©πŸ½β€πŸŽ€ is well nothing because they look identical just like school unaformes.

• They don't get bullied

• Hahahahaha hahahaha hahaha

NO uniforms increase the number of assaults by 14 per year.ARE YOU HAPPY ABOUT THAT? YOUR CHILD COULD DIEEEE....:D As I was saying, its your personal looks that get judged and NOT your clothing brand or whatever..... XD Also your weight gets judged because youre fat...Is that your clothes doing any of the work? NAH BRAH....HAHAHAHA

• Yuyfjhgjhfthdymhyf jyfnhfhjmvhhfjggjgkghjhgmhmhgjhgmhvnhvjhg hgfjyfjhfjhfnhvnhvmhvhmjg

Mhgmhgmhgmh. NHL gvvf fg fg f. Fg fg fg fg fg fg fg f fg ffbfg fg. Rgbfggfrfgfdcfd. Dfbdvdfvfdvfdvdfv. FgkuiuyjggyhffhghfghChgn b b h bcggcftcgbcgf dgbfdgbdfgbfgd. Dogbane. Gbfgbbrrgbdfgbx. Bfgbfgbfsgbgbxfgbfgbgdb bxfvbsdfbrsfgtgfdsfbsdrgffdsgsefggtrjyfnt ngvhgmfhngvnvngvgghghmgvgnvg ngvbjmvggvhgnhvhmfgghnhvvnbgfgnvghn nhgcfyhjhfgdgaefr mnbkbkjb jbbnmbnmbm nmjbmbmbjnbnbnjbbbb jhgjhjhghjhjg jhvjhgjhvjhvjhvhgdjkjozisdhfaisjdfhzkdjfv kj vkxdnkcxjvnvxkcjfnvjkfcx kjdxhjkxdfhvxkjdfhxdjkfhjkxdfg ,xmjdbkjxdfnvx,mcc kjvb jk vjkbvjv. V. Kjxfgbjkfvc. Jkdsfb sdfkkbkmxcv. Ikfxv. Jkfvx. Knfvx b xjkvxfv j. Kfjgbv man nvm,hm bbbb

• Boippp[lpg[krwsqwrfewtfrewfef dhurwgq uhrewuibguf

Eefewfrrgkjvkjkugj nvkvuhkfgjnrfevgyudfkjvnj hkku nkunjfkvguhfjnvjfngvufh njfojnjhuhgnfgufhgjnfjgivfgjnrfelighrengjurbfkfrfeihfebwoufyhehrfenwifjrwfb kiehfnjfjvgfljgnfigregnurejgrjegn mgrejgijregre8hgrjenenvgijngnrughfnrgregkregknjgjgjgjrejgirnrirnnrijirgjgnionlirnllglrgrjgljgiirkgrkklkrklirg9jrkgkrg klrgnglrogijrkgrgkrgr kgrjkgrgrjgrgrkgrgkrjgr ljgnglkroegrkjgirkgr krgrgirgkoregourh jfnbfnjbfjbubgrun j gf hrfibhiwghbghbogwobwhb whu ugbbghwrbguwrbuubhwgobwbgbhubgbgwbghubghubhubhu hu uurebvfburgwbrg vghuigrfguu vui uuueui vreuuu uihuiequuigyhrebgfryehfreyyhfreifuhrefurejfrju fuck eijrfiu3eirje2urhji3erjeireurbitch kgruegqjrjeutgourjeqotgruetgjorqetgqjrtuoqrutshitkgfiruehgrhleo8gihrejghorehgoiregihoreghoirehggggggdikhrghliuwtgjrhqilghreghli7regnoreugrengreogirelhgreigoirdickkewhflurhlqeurglirgqrguhvaginiairgqghrlegrqeliguirewghourtfgnrwjgijrg;rejg fbvn m kl vk jkv n cvkdsjpavfj .Vdiv if nviv vficlvrfewBGUREOFIGLROgoi n pizza is awesomre tjhuirtgurtgnjrt8ug;krejtg8rejgpour348guy89hgy8 urge ughrqo8n urgore uehutgorhv rutgrhgouwrh nuregruegruewg rue

• No o o

No o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o

• No because ...

You do not get bullied byeeee ee eeee e e ee eeee eeee e ee eee ee eee eee ee eeeee e e eeee e e e e e eeeee e e e e e eeee ee e e eee ee e e eee eee e e eeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• They do stop bullying

If you ask people online it says 64% of bullying is deleted so i agree with people a a a a a aa a a a a a a a a a a aa a a a aa a a apples ssssssss s s s s s ss aree gooooooooood

• Bullying hurts People

Iiii i i i ii i i i i i i i i ii i i i i ii i i i i ii i i i i i ii i i i ii i i i i ii i i i i i i i ii ii i nazi