• They rush and they get it wrong

Say a kid had soccer pratice but he also had a lot of homework so then he knew he didn't want to skip soccer for homework so he just rush therw it but he forgot he had a test on it so he falled the test and got a reallly bad grade. That is why i think ther should be less homework

• They rush and they get it wrong

• Less Than 3 Hours of Sleep

I am in high school, taking 8 classes, so when your teachers give out an hour of homework a night per class, I have two options. The first option is stay up most of the night doing the homework. The second option is sacrifice part of my grade and not do the homework at all. Extremely Frustrating.

• Kids have too much homework!!

The National Education Association says first graders should get 10 minutes of homework, 2nd graders should get 20 minutes, and 12th graders should get 120 minutes of homework. Too much homework stresses out kids and makes the family in general more stressed out. This makes less fun family time. Homework should be lessened or family time will get less and less. Less homework now!!

• Kids have too much homework!!

• Students have too much homework

Students have way too much homework. Kids stress about it which is very unhealthy and they might not have the time to do it because lots of kids these days have sports training after school or music lessons therefore they stay up all night not getting enough sleep then needed.

• No sleep at all

Students shed tears over the amount of homework they have? Have they stayed up late working on assignments? Have you sacrificed your weekends for homework? Teachers all around the world teachers give too much homework causing the students into stress, health issues, for example sore backs headaches and so on. Students do one hour on one page of homework according to research causing no sleep!!

• No sleep at all

• No sleep at all

• 2 much hw

Hw is really boring and as being 13 i dontthink hw is fun. I take 7 classes and when i get home i only have 3 hrs 2 do my hw + i bbysit. If D.Trump thinks his such a good pres. He should ban hw. Hw is really bad.

• Homework is just right!

Kids have a right amount of homework and if we had less then it would not make us any smarter. Some kids might think that's awesome to have less homework but that's not good. When kids grow up every parent wants their children to be smart and have a good job when they grow up.

Posted by: bng
  • Homework support for days

Too Much Homework makes us tire, sleepy, and stupid and we dont learn anything we only get confused. And we do get Too Much Homework.
    This stupid how want too much homework because that one how want too much homework and like homework are wrong it makes get confused and we do get too much homework are wrong and i got evinden that we got too much homework because homework is boring how wants homework any way. NOW THIS IS FUNNY #grammar police you need homework

• Go to yes

Just because your wrong d s c d r f r e w f f r r w d my b h h g t g g f r u k y g r f r r f f f f f r f r r f f f r r

• Go to yes

• In my case, I'm not overloaded with homework

I know that there are a lot of students out there who come home to hours of homework. I can't even imagine that! Rarely will I come home to two hours, only if my HW and dance classes collide with each other. Even though there is a lot of homework that is useless and time consuming, I think any worksheet done is at a least a little beneficial. Personally, if I didn't understand a concept at school, I want reassurance. A simple worksheet or book excerpt can help me totally see something in a different light. Homework helps me tell myself, "I understand this and I get it!" I think that if you think you are getting too much homework, you should speak with your teacher. However, if you find yourself doing a "useless" worksheet, rethink it! It just might be clarifying something.

• No, I think kids have the right amount of homework!

• Too much homework.

I have only four classes but I get at least three hours of homework.
    I have a lot of stuff after school, so I don't have time for homework
    after school. My school gets out at two, so you would think that is
    enough time right? Well its not. I still find myself waking up with
    more homework left from the other day, so I say we have to much
    homework for every one.

• Too much homework.

homework for every one.

• Homework is fun.

I am a middle schooler, and the government says that middle schools should have 60-80 minutes of homework each night. I only get about 20 minutes. The average kid in middle school gets 20-40 minutes of homework. Even the below average kids don 't get very much homework. I strongly believe that homework is a good thing.

• No They Do Not

Students do not have too much homework. I actually think they have an appropriate amount of it. It is able to be done as long as students use good time management and do not wait until the last minute to complete the homework that they were assigned in their class.