• 2 much hw

Hw is really boring and as being 13 i dontthink hw is fun. I take 7 classes and when i get home i only have 3 hrs 2 do my hw + i bbysit. If D.Trump thinks his such a good pres. He should ban hw. Hw is really bad.

• 2 much hw

• 2 much hw

• 2 much hw

• 2 much hw

• Homework help offered

If you need help with your homework contact academicempire@gmail.Com.
    Many a times students are left wit too much work they can barely handle all chores.
    We are here to offer academic consultation and insights in whatever school projects that may prove to be difficult to any student. Contact us if you ever need assistance. Many thanks

• Kids Have too much homework

Kids have 3 times the amount of homework needed. Kids are only supposed to have to raise the time of home work by ten minutes each grade. Kindergarten 0 minutes first grade 10 minutes second grade 20 third grade 30 fourth grade 40 minutes and so on. This is why I believe kids have too much homework.

• Good meeeeeeemmmeeeeees boi

Somebody once told me the world is gonna owe me
    I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed
    She was looking kind of dumb with her finger and her thumb
    In the shape of an "L" on her forehead

Well the years start coming and they don't stop coming
    Fed to the rules and I hit the ground running
    Didn't make sense not to live for fun
    Your brain gets smart but your head gets dumb
    So much to do so much to see
    So what's wrong with taking the back streets
    You'll never know if you don't go
    You'll never shine if you don't glow

Hey now you're an All Star get your game on, go play
    Hey now you're a Rock Star get the show on get paid
    (And all that glitters is gold)
    Only shooting stars break the mold

It's a cool place and they say it gets colder
    You're bundled up now, wait 'till you get older
    But the meteor men beg to differ
    Judging by the hole in the satellite picture

The ice we skate is getting pretty thin
    The waters getting warm so you might as well swim
    My world's on fire how about yours
    That's the way I like it and I never get bored

(And all that glitters is gold)

Only shooting stars break the mold

(And all that glitters is gold)
    Only shooting stars

Somebody once asked, could I spare some change for gas
    “I need to get myself away from this place"
    I said yep what a concept
    I could use a little fuel myself
    And we could all use a little change.

Didn't make sense not to live for fun
    So much to do so much to see
    You'll never know if you don't go
    You'll never shine if you don't glow

(And all that glitters is gold)
    Only shooting stars break the mold

(And all that glitters is gold)
    Only shooting stars break the mold

• Way to much

Research shows that students who spend more time on homework may experience health issues like headaches, stomach pain, sleep deprivation. One hour of homework per day is the amount, according to one study. Students who reported more than 90 to 100 minutes actually did worse on tests. So there you go.

• Way to much

• Homework is just right!

Kids have a right amount of homework and if we had less then it would not make us any smarter. Some kids might think that's awesome to have less homework but that's not good. When kids grow up every parent wants their children to be smart and have a good job when they grow up.

Posted by: bng
  • Homework support for days

Too Much Homework makes us tire, sleepy, and stupid and we dont learn anything we only get confused. And we do get Too Much Homework.
    This stupid how want too much homework because that one how want too much homework and like homework are wrong it makes get confused and we do get too much homework are wrong and i got evinden that we got too much homework because homework is boring how wants homework any way. NOW THIS IS FUNNY #grammar police you need homework

• Go to yes

Just because your wrong d s c d r f r e w f f r r w d my b h h g t g g f r u k y g r f r r f f f f f r f r r f f f r r

• Go to yes

• In my case, I'm not overloaded with homework

I know that there are a lot of students out there who come home to hours of homework. I can't even imagine that! Rarely will I come home to two hours, only if my HW and dance classes collide with each other. Even though there is a lot of homework that is useless and time consuming, I think any worksheet done is at a least a little beneficial. Personally, if I didn't understand a concept at school, I want reassurance. A simple worksheet or book excerpt can help me totally see something in a different light. Homework helps me tell myself, "I understand this and I get it!" I think that if you think you are getting too much homework, you should speak with your teacher. However, if you find yourself doing a "useless" worksheet, rethink it! It just might be clarifying something.

• No, I think kids have the right amount of homework!

• Too much homework.

I have only four classes but I get at least three hours of homework.
    I have a lot of stuff after school, so I don't have time for homework
    after school. My school gets out at two, so you would think that is
    enough time right? Well its not. I still find myself waking up with
    more homework left from the other day, so I say we have to much
    homework for every one.

• Too much homework.

homework for every one.

• Homework is fun.

I am a middle schooler, and the government says that middle schools should have 60-80 minutes of homework each night. I only get about 20 minutes. The average kid in middle school gets 20-40 minutes of homework. Even the below average kids don 't get very much homework. I strongly believe that homework is a good thing.

• No They Do Not

Students do not have too much homework. I actually think they have an appropriate amount of it. It is able to be done as long as students use good time management and do not wait until the last minute to complete the homework that they were assigned in their class.